Social Rabbit for personal Instagram growth

mushrukh

Hi.
Is there any possibility of using social rabbit for increasing followers and engagement on the personal Instagram account if one wants to grow his personal account as a celebrity or public figure..

Regards,

Direct Webstore

Of course you can. Instead of promoting products you just promote yourself. But you still need a Wordpress site with blogs, pics etc for Social Rabbit to "promote" to Instagram. It is after all a Wordpress plugin.

If you want to use SR ONLY with Instagram. You can't. Why? ...
It is after all a Wordpress plugin.

If that is the case, it has nothing to do with Alidropship or Social Rabbit. Start Googling "Instagram bots".

What are you famous for?

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Less confusing if you just made "one" post rather than multiple ones. I answered this in your other thread as well.
May as well delete this one.

Gedinasay

Viral rabbit helps to promote pages only where there is visual content. In other words, you'll be coming at your audience with basic ideas, but links to full product listings or products should be given as feedback to the store. You have been correctly advised that it is better to do personal blogs, which will detail the news, about which there is a press release on instagram. When creating my page, I didn't know how to schedule instagram posts, or create a collage. I had a hard time imagining how it worked. Several years later, I can no longer see myself without creative animation. The public loves my ideas

Last edited:

Hunterman

For such a case, try using such an instrument as instagram analytics online here https://igblade.com/. It is essential to know the statistics of your account; otherwise, there will be no development without it. I think so because I have experienced it myself and managed to find a unique approach to keeping my account. I'm often looking for ideas for engaging content that would help attract new audiences to my Instagram. I almost succeeded because, according to the statistics, new people are interested in what I do online, and it makes me happy.

Last edited: