Social rabbit don't work as intended

Elena

I install the Rabbit but I cannot configure the Facebook, I have done all the steps from the guide and, I still have this error.
on test posting I get this error :
Graph returned an error: (#200) Requires either publish_actions permission or manage_pages and publish_pages as an admin with sufficient administrative permission
Please help me to solve this issue
Thank You

Hello!
1.Update the Rabbit please. The last version is 1.6.11
There were some Facebook changes, we had to update the plugin.

2. Update your Facebook app using this short guide, follow these steps:
https://socialrabbitplugin.com/codex/1-how-to-create-the-app-for-facebook/

Regards,
Elena

Hendrick

Hi may i ask? The social rabbit promoter is posting our instagram post randomly? Or posting our website product randomly? Sorry im new and still wait and see to use this program. Thanks

Elena

Hi may i ask? The social rabbit promoter is posting our instagram post randomly? Or posting our website product randomly? Sorry im new and still wait and see to use this program. Thanks

Hello!
The main features of the Rabbit are auto-running and auto-promoting your websites in most popular social networks–Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
It can share content of your website in social accounts automatically but you may create the templates of your posts.
The Posters allow you adding posts with your products from your store directly to your Facebook page and other social accounts according to your settings preference.
Once you setup them, Social Rabbit will start publishing posts with your products on Fb, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram including such details like the price,
product title and description, your website URL and any other additional information you want to provide.

The Rabbit has 2 features additionally:
Post Grabber – Finds popular content relevant to your niche and publishes it in your accounts.
Gallery Poster- allows you to brighten up your social media accounts' timeline with entertaining content.
You should add these images beforehand by uploading pictures in the gallery.

The Rabbit allows you to promote your Facebook page via giving likes and leaving comments to posts in selected niche- related Facebook fan pages.
Besides it can reply to other comments simulating users' messages.
The Instagram Promoter tool can follow users additionally + you may create any template of your comment or change the existing comments in the Plugin.

Hendrick

B
Hello!
The main features of the Rabbit are auto-running and auto-promoting your websites in most popular social networks–Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
It can share content of your website in social accounts automatically but you may create the templates of your posts.
The Posters allow you adding posts with your products from your store directly to your Facebook page and other social accounts according to your settings preference.
Once you setup them, Social Rabbit will start publishing posts with your products on Fb, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram including such details like the price,
product title and description, your website URL and any other additional information you want to provide.

The Rabbit has 2 features additionally:
Post Grabber – Finds popular content relevant to your niche and publishes it in your accounts.
Gallery Poster- allows you to brighten up your social media accounts' timeline with entertaining content.
You should add these images beforehand by uploading pictures in the gallery.

The Rabbit allows you to promote your Facebook page via giving likes and leaving comments to posts in selected niche- related Facebook fan pages.
Besides it can reply to other comments simulating users' messages.
The Instagram Promoter tool can follow users additionally + you may create any template of your comment or change the existing comments in the Plugin.

Elena

I install the Rabbit but I cannot configure the Facebook, I have done all the steps from the guide and, I still have this error.
on test posting I get this error :
Graph returned an error: (#200) Requires either publish_actions permission or manage_pages and publish_pages as an admin with sufficient administrative permission
Please help me to solve this issue
Thank You

Hello!
Update your Facebook app using this short guide, follow these steps:
https://socialrabbitplugin.com/codex/1-how-to-create-the-app-for-facebook/
+ add your website link in the Privacy Policy field also.

Then re-authorize your Facebook page in the Rabbit.

ruriimasu

I'm getting this error now. I'm already on the latest socialrabbit plugin. The link to update fb app returns a 404 error. Can you update the link? Thanks!

Last edited:

adisse

My posts ain't uploading as intended. The programmed hashtags are not coming up with the few posts that upload.

Attachments

• SR Fail.JPG
    SR Fail.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 6