Social rabbit don't work as intended

Albinero

Hi everyone, getting a bit frustrated over that social rabbit is not working as intended and that the support is not helpful.

To the people using social rabbit: Does your facebook promoter like things? And does your instagram promoter follow/comment/like according to the frequency u have choosen?

Been using social rabbit for like three weeks and it does not work as described.

Problem 1: The facebook promoter is only commenting but not likeing.

Been emailing the support for like 3 weeks about this and they keep saying its working. It does NOT! I have attached several screen shots and i made a big understandable "guide"(with 7 screen shots and text) to show that there is not likes from my facebook page, only comments. I showed the post that was commented and the activity log on my facebook page etc.

The answer from the support: "There are no “Like Facebook Post” logs in the “Logs”. You will see only “Facebook Bot Link” for Facebook."

Did u even check the pdf?

Problem 1: Instagram promoter only likes when its "updated manually"
Lets say i have the frequency on 5 min and 2 min randomize posting. Then it maybe post 1 time each 2-5 hours. But if i log in to my wordpress site and click around in the plugin then it posts according to the frequency. Like clicking on "comment spinner" and then "dashboard" again.

Check the 2 images i have attached. The frequency is 3-5 min but it haven't posted in 20 min(image 1). But if i click comment spinner and then dashboard it will post. Which u can see in image 2.
instagram.PNG instagram.PNG
Any ideas?

Attachments

• instagram2.PNG
    instagram2.PNG
    96.3 KB · Views: 21

lrivera

Problems here too. I just did a test post to my instagram account...Social Rabbit provided a link to the test post which shows that it posted but when I check my instagram account on my phone the test post is not there. I too would like to know if anyone has found a similar program that works and offers support that doesn't take forever to respond.

Elena

Hi everyone, getting a bit frustrated over that social rabbit is not working as intended and that the support is not helpful.

To the people using social rabbit: Does your facebook promoter like things? And does your instagram promoter follow/comment/like according to the frequency u have choosen?

Been using social rabbit for like three weeks and it does not work as described.

Problem 1: The facebook promoter is only commenting but not likeing.

Been emailing the support for like 3 weeks about this and they keep saying its working. It does NOT! I have attached several screen shots and i made a big understandable "guide"(with 7 screen shots and text) to show that there is not likes from my facebook page, only comments. I showed the post that was commented and the activity log on my facebook page etc.

The answer from the support: "There are no “Like Facebook Post” logs in the “Logs”. You will see only “Facebook Bot Link” for Facebook."

Did u even check the pdf?

Problem 1: Instagram promoter only likes when its "updated manually"
Lets say i have the frequency on 5 min and 2 min randomize posting. Then it maybe post 1 time each 2-5 hours. But if i log in to my wordpress site and click around in the plugin then it posts according to the frequency. Like clicking on "comment spinner" and then "dashboard" again.

Check the 2 images i have attached. The frequency is 3-5 min but it haven't posted in 20 min(image 1). But if i click comment spinner and then dashboard it will post. Which u can see in image 2.
View attachment 768 View attachment 768
Any ideas?

Hello!
We updated the plugin for you.
Check the attachment please, now you will see the logs with "Likes".

Regarding Instagram, I suppose you have not enough traffic. WP Cron doesn't work without traffic, that's why the Rabbit leaves comment less frequently.

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    53.3 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

Elena

Problems here too. I just did a test post to my instagram account...Social Rabbit provided a link to the test post which shows that it posted but when I check my instagram account on my phone the test post is not there. I too would like to know if anyone has found a similar program that works and offers support that doesn't take forever to respond.

Hello!
What version of the plugin do you have?

kristijan95

I have problems with ig promoter too and I don't know how to fix it, SR version is 1.6.9
here is the log
social rabbit.jpg

MFE

Hi there,

I've just downloaded the Social Rabbit plugin and tried to do automated posts for Facebook and Instagram but am facing some issues -

1. Facebook
af432340-9c36-4a32-8f0b-6ddeaae1c284

This is my settings and when I click 'Test Post', it comes out like this:

upload_2017-8-8_17-34-12.png

The image works but the caption does not - any idea why?

2. Instagram

I've also tried to do automated posts for Instagram and my settings are as follows:

upload_2017-8-8_17-37-31.png

and I tried to 'Upload Test Image' but it doesn't work as well, this is the outcome:

upload_2017-8-8_17-39-28.png

Why is this so? Would appreciate some help as facing some problems with this plugin but would really love to give it a shot :(

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-08-08 at 5.31.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-08 at 5.31.47 PM.png
    130 KB · Views: 9
  • upload_2017-8-8_17-35-28.png
    upload_2017-8-8_17-35-28.png
    122.4 KB · Views: 7

Elena

Hi there,

I've just downloaded the Social Rabbit plugin and tried to do automated posts for Facebook and Instagram but am facing some issues -

1. Facebook
af432340-9c36-4a32-8f0b-6ddeaae1c284

This is my settings and when I click 'Test Post', it comes out like this:

View attachment 1075

The image works but the caption does not - any idea why?

2. Instagram

I've also tried to do automated posts for Instagram and my settings are as follows:

View attachment 1078

and I tried to 'Upload Test Image' but it doesn't work as well, this is the outcome:

View attachment 1079

Why is this so? Would appreciate some help as facing some problems with this plugin but would really love to give it a shot :(

Hello!
1. It is possible that your logo is bigger than products' images, that's why the Rabbit takes it instead of them.
Upload this size please 212x44

2. The Rabbit always publishes this image as the test post.
You can set posting time to 1 minute for checking.

Lydia

i have some problems using social rabbit, i ask the social rabbit support, very slow respond. very Confused... waste the time...

Starseed

I install the Rabbit but I cannot configure the Facebook, I have done all the steps from the guide and, I still have this error.
on test posting I get this error :
Graph returned an error: (#200) Requires either publish_actions permission or manage_pages and publish_pages as an admin with sufficient administrative permission
Please help me to solve this issue
Thank You