Smart Home Products/Gadgets Ultimate Package Custom Store for Sale

Ashar

Hi, I am selling my Ultimate Package Custom Store. Besides the package products I have bought a plenty of more addons and services for my store. I also have facebook and instagram pages along with a youtube channel with a collection of posts and videos. I put a lot of my efforts in building this store because of my personal interest in smart home products and craze of building my own online dropshipping store. According to me it was still on the development phase because I wanted it to be a super professional looking store. However, I cannot manage time to look after my store that's why planning to sale with a heavy heart. The Store includes the following:

>199 Imported products all with customized description. I have literally customized the titles & descriptions of all 199 products
>AliDropship Plugin
>Customer's Gallery
>Abandoned Cart
>Social Rabbit
>Facebook Business with setup Done
>Facebook Business Catalog
>GA Enhanced E-Commerce
>Lead Generation Pop-Up
>Facebook Page with 100+Likes
>Instagram
>Youtube

It's a new built store and I have not focused on the sales yet, but as I said I was still improving the store. I have invested around $1800 in terms of the costs. I will sale the store on a reasonable highest offer. You're all good to advertise the products and make sales. All you need is time!

Last edited:

RVB64

Hi, I am selling my Ultimate Package Custom Store. Besides the package products I have bought a plenty of more addons and services for my store. I also have facebook and instagram pages along with a youtube channel with a collection of posts and videos. I put a lot of my efforts in building this store because of my personal interest in smart home products and craze of building my own online dropshipping store. According to me it was still on the development phase because I wanted it to be a super professional looking store. However, I cannot manage time to look after my store that's why planning to sale with a heavy heart. The Store includes the following:

>199 Imported products all with customized description. I have literally customized the titles & descriptions of all 199 products
>AliDropship Plugin
>Customer's Gallery
>Abandoned Cart
>Social Rabbit
>Facebook Business with setup Done
>Facebook Business Catalog
>GA Enhanced E-Commerce
>Lead Generation Pop-Up
>Facebook Page with 100+Likes
>Instagram
>Youtube

It's a new built store and I have not focused on the sales yet, but as I said I was still improving the store. I will sale the store for just $2000. It's slight above my costs and efforts I put in it. You're all good to advertise the products and make sales. All you need is time.
Could you post the url of your store pls?

Orjanel

Just recently I bought myself two videophones doorbird, one for myself and one for my parents.
Since we have been burglarized twice before, I decided to take care of it thoroughly and keep the whole family safe.
I even have trauma from childhood since the robbery, I still remember the terrible people who pointed guns at us, thank God they were put away of course, but still, trauma is still present.
Naturally, I have a lot of portable equipment in my house and there is something to rob, so the safety of not only me but also the property is very important.
I think this is a great buy, and what do you think?

Last edited:

Kimberlibre

These are pretty interesting products, but I already have everything I need for a smart home. The last thing I bought was a special door lock camera from Vivint that detects when a parcel has arrived and sends a notification to my phone. I chose this particular camera because it has the added feature of protecting packages. The camera uses light and sound to deter would-be thieves, which scares the thief. One time this camera saved my package; watching the thief run away was very funny.

Last edited: