Slow website

Msasi

Hello!
I need an help my website is too slow , I think is the slowest in the world.
Please any help!?
Try opening here. myphoneset.com

Direct Webstore

Your biggest problem is not page speed, it's selling over saturated phone accessories. It seems every man and his dog is selling them.
Think of something more unique.

;)

Msasi

Your biggest problem is not page speed, it's selling over saturated phone accessories. It seems every man and his dog is selling them.
Think of something more unique.

;)
, Am making money from the oversaturated phone accessories! I will find something unique for another store

Direct Webstore

GoDaddy is terrible. Many horror stories. It has way too many sharing on it. Many scammers use it too. It's like the "McDonald's" of web hosting. Low quality, slow as a dead snail and way overpriced.

I recommend one @Mar reccomended to me. Interserver. $5 per month. Unlimited space, bandwidth and domains. It aslo doesn't suffer from the woocommerce CPU problem. It's also fast. My sites on it load between 2 to 3 seconds.

I also have a Hostgator Business Cloud account with 4 sites which is fast as well ... but costs a lot more. When it expires I'll be moving those 4 sites to another Interserver account.

Check them out.

;)

Last edited:

Msasi

A lot? I doubt it. Not from someone who thinks a "cPanel" is a web hosting company. lol

But If so ... it's a miracle! Well done! ... ;)
I need not to know alot about hosting and other complicated web issues, that is why there are experts for this! My responsibility is make sure my store makes money not otherwise !

I do not find to be an expert in web developing other other issue related!

So please Advice me on how to make it fast , If you can not , please wait I will remind you about the dog thing

Msasi

GoDaddy is terrible. Many horror stories. It has way too many sharing on it. Many scammers use it too. It's like the "McDonald's" of web hosting. Low quality, slow as a dead snail and way overpriced.

I recommend one @Mar reccomended to me. Interserver. $5 per month. Unlimited space, bandwidth and domains. It aslo doesn't suffer from the woocommerce CPU problem. It's also fast. My sites on it load between 2 to 3 seconds.

I also have a Hostgator Business Cloud account with 4 sites which is fast as well ... but costs a lot more. When it expires I'll be moving those 4 sites to another Interserver account.

Check them out.

;)
Thank you, this is the best technical advice, I will work on this and will inform you if It got better

Direct Webstore

I need not to know alot about hosting
which host can do more better than that? Advice please
You DID ask.

My responsibility is make sure my store makes money not otherwise !
Slow websites lose customers and don't make as much money as fast websites.

I do not find to be an expert in web developing other other issue related!
Sorry, I don't even understand that.

So please Advice me on how to make it fast
get better hosting

If you can not , please wait
I already have. Please re-read.

I will remind you about the dog thing
???

Msasi

Thank you , let me work on your advice, the site speed is unpredictable , sometimes fast, sometimes slow!

Direct Webstore

Here is a speed test on one of my sites on Interserver .... The errors are just about two missing Google fonts which is not important. I'll look into it later. What IS important is the speed.

ps.jpg

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

the site speed is unpredictable , sometimes fast, sometimes slow!
Everytime I test one of my sites ... it's fast.

I also use a good cache plugin called WP-Rocket. It's a paid one, but W3 Cache is almost as good.

And also ... my images are Optimized with the Smush Image Optimizer. (Free)

;)