Slow website

Msasi

Thank you, My site is fast again , Without doing anything.

I will find a permanent solution on this ! Thank you bro

Direct Webstore

Thank you, My site is fast again , Without doing anything.
Must be another miracle! ;) But how are you testing the speed? Not from the time it loads on your own computer I hope. Your browser caches your site and makes it load faster. You need to use an external speed tester like www.gtmetrix.com or several others.

I will find a permanent solution on this !
Interserver + Good Cache plugin + Good Image Optimizer plugin.

;)

Last edited:

Msasi

Can you tell me about the "Dog thing"? ;)
Hahahahahaa! The problem is a market and not what we sell, I do not sell to the United state like many of us do. I tried selling in US at first but it took me a-lot of money with little to no profit.

After some time, I decided to stop selling in US find another market, It took time (I mean 2 months) but it paid.
Some times it not what we are selling but the market we selling is saturated, people are not willing to find another market ( people's problems are the number one market)

Thank you, have a nice day and I let me find some a tech to help me with what you have advice me to do.

Direct Webstore

Some times it not what we are selling but the market we selling is saturated,
That's right. Some people do very well selling to India, which has a HUGE population. Who do you sell to?

let me find some a tech to help me
I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer engineering (1998), a bit out of date and I'm retired, but I've learnt a thing or two about website development over the years ... lol ;)