Sitemap - 404 - Enabled

aluracing

Hi i saw a few people with my problem that the site cant find the sitemap.xml. The option is enables in the plugin and says:
Since you are using Nginx as your web-server, please configure the following rewrite rule in case you get 404 Not Found errors for your sitemap:

rewrite ^/sitemap(-+([a-zA-Z0-9_-]+))?\.xml$ "/index.php?xml_alimap=params=$2" last;

- I added this line to the .htaces file and still nothing, any solutions?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi i saw a few people with my problem that the site cant find the sitemap.xml. The option is enables in the plugin and says:
Since you are using Nginx as your web-server, please configure the following rewrite rule in case you get 404 Not Found errors for your sitemap:

rewrite ^/sitemap(-+([a-zA-Z0-9_-]+))?\.xml$ "/index.php?xml_alimap=params=$2" last;

- I added this line to the .htaces file and still nothing, any solutions?
Hello , please describe what have you done in details , screenshots are welcomed.

aluracing

HI, sorry for the late reply.

i just opened the .htacces file and wrote the next line:

as recommended in the plugin.

but cant see or acces to the sitemap

Attachments

• sitemap.jpg
    sitemap.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 7

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator

We have built-in sitemap : upload_2017-8-22_15-4-14.png

if you want to change these files, you can do this as you want. There is no restrictions inside of the plugin.

juntay

Nginx don't supprt htacces
add to yoursite.conf file

Direct Webstore

I think you guys would be better off installing the Yoast SEO plugin, not only for it's superior SEO capabilities but it also makes great sitemaps and integrates with Google Search Engine Console. It's also compatible with the Original Alidropship plugin. :)