Single Product Promo Page (BETA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Single product promo page add-on is available for beta testing!
The add-on is a promo page designed to deliver an outstanding customer experience and drive sales by highlighting a specific item. It is compatible with AliDropship original plugin and all the built-in themes.
To learn how to configure the add-on settings, please refer to this guide.
Demo promo page.
You are very welcome to take part in beta testing. Just send me a pm with your AliDropship plugin license key to get started.

P.S. Please make sure you have updated your theme to the latest version: DaVinci 0.11.8, Michelangelo 0.11.8, Rembrandt 3.6.7.promo page.png

Attachments

• single-product-promo-page_ion71 0.3.1 beta.zip
    339.6 KB · Views: 21
  • single-product-promo-page_ion 0.3.1 beta.zip
    386.4 KB · Views: 18
Last edited by a moderator:

Direct Webstore

Is there a demo page we can have a look at?

EDIT: ... No big deal but there's a typo in the instructions ...

"Go to Themes and use your AliDropship plugin license key to download the add-on."

The plugin is not in the Themes section. It's not in the Addons section yet either. Some people may get confused.

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

In the first section the left side of the product details are cut off. Maybe that's where the reviews pic goes and because it's not there it's stuffing it up. I don't know. Need a demo page to see what it's "supposed" to look like. At the moment I'm working "blind".

promo.jpg

Mar

Single product promo page add-on is available for beta testing!
The add-on is a promo page designed to deliver an outstanding customer experience and drive sales by highlighting a specific item. It is compatible with AliDropship original plugin and all the built-in themes.
To learn how to configure the add-on settings, please refer to this guide.
You are very welcome to take part in beta testing. Just send me a pm with your AliDropship plugin license key to get started.

P.S. Please make sure you have updated your theme to the latest version: DaVinci 0.11.8, Michelangelo 0.11.8, Rembrandt 3.6.7.View attachment 4004
Ekaterina, thanks for giving me the license key of the add on. Initially it worked, how ever after I fixed some elements that don't display well like the product description box where the texts are not in the center and some words can't be seen, when I opened the page again, some elements like the prices, the elements in the header, etc. are gone. I spent several hours trying to make it work. Even the CSS codes that are suppose to make texts bold and bigger has no effect. It is so stressful. I gave up. The add-on has to be fixed.

Promo Page.jpg

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

In the first section the left side of the product details are cut off. Maybe that's where the reviews pic goes and because it's not there it's stuffing it up. I don't know. Need a demo page to see what it's "supposed" to look like. At the moment I'm working "blind".

View attachment 4009
Thanks for bringing the typo to our attention.
It works like this: product description won't show up in case you add YouTube Video ID. You may check tha details in the guide.
Could you please tell me where your product description gets cut off - is it 'product details' block or 'reviews' block? I couldn't reproduce the issue no matter how I tried.
Ekaterina, thanks for giving me the license key of the add on. Initially it worked, how ever after I fixed some elements that don't display well like the product description box where the texts are not in the center and some words can't be seen, when I opened the page again, some elements like the prices, the elements in the header, etc. are gone. I spent several hours trying to make it work. Even the CSS codes that are suppose to make texts bold and bigger has no effect. It is so stressful. I gave up. The add-on has to be fixed.

View attachment 4012
Could you please let me know the CSS code you've added to the page?

Promo page looks pretty much the same except for the logo and image gallery. I'll send the link a bit later.

Mar

Thanks for bringing the typo to our attention.
It works like this: product description won't show up in case you add YouTube Video ID. You may check tha details in the guide.
Could you please tell me where your product description gets cut off - is it 'product details' block or 'reviews' block? I couldn't reproduce the issue no matter how I tried.

Could you please let me know the CSS code you've added to the page?

Promo page looks pretty much the same except for the logo and image gallery. I'll send the link a bit later.
The CSS code:
@media (max-width: 767px) and (min-width: 480px) {
h1,h2 { font-size: 24px;}
h1 strong, h2 strong { font size: 30px; }
}

Actually I got it from the old Single Promo page child theme, it was working there. Even in the add on it initially worked, but when you edit the page to fix anything, the next time you view it, the banner is gone, the counter is not working and the prices. Actually it don't look like a live page anymore.

Below is the screenshot when the page is not working. The texts are in the center of the product details box. When the page is working, the texts in the box are aligned to the left and actually some are cut. But when you fix it the way it is below, the page become incomplete and unresponsive.

flVotF.png

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

The CSS code:
@media (max-width: 767px) and (min-width: 480px) {
h1,h2 { font-size: 24px;}
h1 strong, h2 strong { font size: 30px; }
}

Actually I got it from the old Single Promo page child theme, it was working there. Even in the add on it initially worked, but when you edit the page to fix anything, the next time you view it, the banner is gone, the counter is not working and the prices. Actually it don't look like a live page anymore.

Below is the screenshot when the page is not working. The texts are in the center of the product details box. When the page is working, the texts in the box are aligned to the left and actually some are cut. But when you fix it the way it is below, the page become incomplete and unresponsive.

View attachment 4015
Thanks!
What version of the theme do you have installed? Please note that the add-on works with the latest themes only (DaVinci 0.11.8, Michelangelo 0.11.8, Rembrandt 3.6.7.)

Direct Webstore

That was good timing ... just finished trying the Parent theme and no problems. So it IS the child theme causing the problem. The files in my child theme are about a year old now ... so I am going to remake them using fresh files from the latest Davinci theme and see if that fixes the problem.

Mar

That was good timing ... just finished trying the Parent theme and no problems. So it IS the child theme causing the problem. The files in my child theme are about a year old now ... so I am going to remake them using fresh files from the latest Davinci theme and see if that fixes the problem.
It still don't work at my end even with the parent theme. I'm really sick of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.