Shipping to US

Jayah

Says it ships to US, and available on the import but then when i click on shipping it says does not deliver to selected country-US. Which is correct?

Attachments

• 20200517_155909.jpg
    20200517_155909.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 15

pinno

not sure what really is going on with your case but currently aliexpress is stopping quite some products from being sold and shipped to the US, especially those related to covid19 like masks etc. They're quite good at doing this and basically if they decide they dont allow something to be shipped to the US, there is nothing you can do to go around it because everytime you set the shipping address back to USA, no matter what other countries you revert it from before. If this is the case for you, then you may want to contact the seller directly and see if they can arrange something for you.Sometimes you may need to contact multiple suppliers until you find one who is willing to help.

Direct Webstore

I'm considering not targeting or shipping to the U.S at all. The place is toxic and full of toxic gun toting retards. Can't wait for it to follow in the steps of the Roman Empire and fade into history. Let the Mexicans take over the place.

Rahm

Hahaha, Mexican may be not, at least for another 100 years, but China may be in another 20-30 years ahead. positively for world trade domination..:p

Direct Webstore

but China may be in another 20-30 years ahead. positively for world trade domination..
I seriously doubt it. Not with the way they have been pissing off a lot of countries lately. The world really is getting sick and tired of China's antics.

Direct Webstore

but China may be in another 20-30 years ahead. positively for world trade domination..
I seriously doubt it. Not with the way they have been pissing off a lot of countries lately. The world really is getting sick and tired of China's antics.

That was an easy prediction. One month later and China's economy is going down the tubes. And they're getting childishly nasty because of it. Throwing rocks at the Indian Army, slagging off Australia, ongoing trade wars with the U.S, Hong Kong out of control, ongoing tension with Taiwan, hassling overseas-born Chinese people, the list goes on ... it's a very busy bully pissing off everyone.