Shipping time

aiweller

Hi,

I have purchase 2 test orders from 2 different AliExpress supplier through Alidropship more than a month ago and till now, the items have not arrived - status shows handed to airline (for 4 weeks).

My question is if we purchase for our customers and it takes this long to have the items delivered, the customer will request for a refund, how do we handle that? We cannot cancel the order as it's already in transit. Do we ask the customer to return the items once they have received it? What if they do not? The seller would also refuse refund as it's not their fault.

I purchased another product from China 2 weeks ago using another platform and received it today. So it cannot be caused by the current Covid19 situation.

ruriimasu

I've gotten a few refund requests due to slow deliveries. Aliexpress isn't keen to help out with refunds. I ended up giving refunds and the customers ended up getting the items delivered to them more than 60 days later and keeping their money.

I feel way too vulnerable doing dropshipping with how Aliexpress is conducting their disputes nowadays.

Direct Webstore

You guys really need to face the realities of drop shipping from China. Slow shipping and refunds have always been a factor in the overall equation and needs to be considered as another "business expense". The overheads of drop shipping are very low ... you can still profit regardless of refunds.

Drop shipping and many refunds ... same as ham and cheese. Do a Youtube search and find all the old videos on the subject.