Shipping Options

cexsi

Im very new to Alidrop and trying to setup shipping worldwide however bit stuck in shipping for item that do not have ePacket. I dont to want sell anything without ePacket. For example, If an item has ePacket in United Kingdom and not in france, how do i setup to show on my website that i do not ship to france. Do i have to click on each country in the Aliexpress shipping option to find the country that ship

Mar

Im very new to Alidrop and trying to setup shipping worldwide however bit stuck in shipping for item that do not have ePacket. I dont to want sell anything without ePacket. For example, If an item has ePacket in United Kingdom and not in france, how do i setup to show on my website that i do not ship to france. Do i have to click on each country in the Aliexpress shipping option to find the country that ship
There is a lot of threads about shipping in this forum, e. g. https://forum.alidropship.com/threa...ithout-epacket-shipping-cost.7529/#post-42774

It is up to you if you want to make it a big deal.

cexsi

I have looked some of the threads including the link you attached and questions are usually around shipping time and im not fussed with shipping times, my query relates to ePacket and how only to transfer epacket items with the countries and there seem to be very little support regarding this.

Mar

I have looked some of the threads including the link you attached and questions are usually around shipping time and im not fussed with shipping times, my query relates to ePacket and how only to transfer epacket items with the countries and there seem to be very little support regarding this.
The thread is not all about shipping times, in fact it is more about free shipping.

cexsi

The thread is not all about shipping times, in fact it is more about free shipping.
I have figured out the free shipping but stuck in ePacket issue. For example, I have come across items that has ePacket in France but not in Italy and have a customer who orders from Italy but i dont want ship without epacket. Would i have to have to do this manually and go into each country in shipping option and where there is epacket is available and advertise accordingly, this will take so long if this is the case. See attached, usa has ePacket and France doesn't, how do i translate this to my store if i want ship worldwide with ePacket

Attachments

• usa.PNG
    usa.PNG
    10.6 KB · Views: 15
  • france.PNG
    france.PNG
    10.7 KB · Views: 15
Last edited: