Shipping in Multiple Countries.

Fuad Al Azad

Basically, I am uploading all my products targeting USA market. So, the pricing goes by the way. But I see, shipping charge does not follow the same when the destinations is selected for other countries like Canada, UK, UAE etc.

In most cases, due to increasing shipping charges, final product prices go up. Now, when people from other countries (excluding USA) will come to order from my website, will pricing be automatically adjusted (increased)? Or I have to do something manually.

Plz help me, with your valuable information.

chris37

Basically, I am uploading all my products targeting USA market. So, the pricing goes by the way. But I see, shipping charge does not follow the same when the destinations is selected for other countries like Canada, UK, UAE etc.

In most cases, due to increasing shipping charges, final product prices go up. Now, when people from other countries (excluding USA) will come to order from my website, will pricing be automatically adjusted (increased)? Or I have to do something manually.

Plz help me, with your valuable information.
Do not offer free shipping this way.

get the alishipping add-on , is bringing the aliexpress shipping method to your website