Shipping cost import

SuperAgora

Hi,
This is also addressed to the developers of this plugin, so obviously I expect an answer please.

Does anyone know how I can get the same shipping cost function (pictured) which appears on all the AliExpress products to work with our AliDropship plugin so the same functionality will appear and show the variable shipping costs and countries?

shipping-costs.jpg

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi,
This is also addressed to the developers of this plugin, so obviously I expect an answer please.

Does anyone know how I can get the same shipping cost function (pictured) which appears on all the AliExpress products to work with our AliDropship plugin so the same functionality will appear and show the variable shipping costs and countries?

View attachment 431

Thanks in advance
I would like to know this to. As I had am customer in Vietnam and the delivery cost $15 of my profits
would love to see this

The system is not able to define shipping costs based on the country and honestly saying I would recommend using free shipping option only - it is the main advantage of AliExpress drop shipping business model.

Direct Webstore

I would recommend using free shipping option only

Do ALL sellers on Aliexpress have free shipping on products to ALL countries? Or could they have products that have free shipping to certain countries, but paid shipping to other countries?

e.g.

Item No#123 ... Free Shipping to the US, Australia, UK, Canada etc
Item No#123 ... Paid Shipping to Vietnam, Malaysia, India etc

I think this is the problem Stuart Gibson, above had.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Do ALL sellers on Aliexpress have free shipping on products to ALL countries? Or could they have products that have free shipping to certain countries, but paid shipping to other countries?

e.g.

Item No#123 ... Free Shipping to the US, Australia, UK, Canada etc
Item No#123 ... Paid Shipping to Vietnam, Malaysia, India etc

I think this is the problem Stuart Gibson, above had.
We recommend to choose for example South Africa when you import your products. If there is a free shipping there, then it will be definitely available for other countries.as well .

wow thats great. yeah i ran into that problem when i had my first international customer!

i imported products with free shipping epacket but epacket ended up costing $3 and not free to countries outside of US like canada.

Ended up not making as much profit as i'd expected off that item but was a good wakeup call to be more alert ;)

SuperAgora

@Victoria Kudryashova
Thank you for your timely reply.
I will then use your guidance and import items using South Africa as an example (in order to get free world wide shipping).

I just wanted to mention that if someone uses South Africa, the Chrome extension will never show e-packet shipping, even if it's for free because e-packet is not available to South Africa, so be very carefull when using this method !

BTW here are all the countries that ePacket - EUB covers:
http://www.chinapostaltracking.com/ems/ebay-epacket-eub/

Last edited: