Settings > Updates > Update Now - Stuck (In progress)

Bmuzammil

AliDropship WOO Current Version: 1.6.32
I also downloaded and uploaded the most recent plugin update and I am still seeing this issue:

So auto update is activated and I saw some products out of stock and when I visited the AliExpress product page it was not out of stock so I manually updated the product by "edit product > update" and it updated the stock and when I update the products from the "plugin settings > Updates" it works fine but after a while it stops updating the products and status doesn't change from "in progress". I came back after like 30-40 minutes and it was stuck :/

I have to refresh to page and continue repeatedly.

Last edited:

Georgy

AliDropship WOO Current Version: 1.6.32
I also downloaded and uploaded the most recent plugin update and I am still seeing this issue:

So auto update is activated and I saw some products out of stock and when I visited the AliExpress product page it was not out of stock so I manually updated the product by "edit product > update" and it updated the stock and when I update the products from the "plugin settings > Updates" it works fine but after a while it stops updating the products and status doesn't change from "in progress". I came back after like 30-40 minutes and it was stuck :/

I have to refresh to page and continue repeatedly.
Hi! Thank you for reaching out. Please provide your wp + cpanel access details to our support team to check what might be wrong - support@alidropship.com