Serious issue: Customers still CANNOT complete checkout!

candresg76

Ok, I tried to find a solution via your technical support team email but this issue still persists after the latest alidropship plugin and have not been taken care of yet, causing a lot of missing orders while increasing the abandoned cart ratio at the highest levels I've ever experienced in this business.

The basic problem I want to report (once again) is that customers can NOT complete checkout as the plugin is unable to properly connect to the PayPal APIs or system in Chrome, therefore, about 90% of PayPal orders are ending up in abandoned carts, increasing the missing sales ratio tremendously.

This has been increasingly reported by many of my customers from different stores and countries worldwide, missing tons of sales and of course losing money like crazy.

@Yaros and @Victoria Kudryashova : Please address this issue as soon as possible, I know many other customers have reported this and there has been no solution at all so far. PayPal says their system and APIs are OK and that the problem might be coming from Alidropship in conjunction with Chrome, however, I must state that this issue showed up just right after the last alidropship update past week.

Look forward to a very prompt solution to this as the issue is completely out of hand as we speak and cannot continue like this any more days losing money and missing sales.

Thanks in advance for the efforts guys!

Yaros

Staff member
The issue is not with PayPal or plugin. Seems the issue is with checkout fields. We integrated all regions and cities to address fields like it is done on AliExpress, but the city field now comes before 'Region Select' filed. It gives users problems with checkout, because they enter:

1. Email
2. Name
3. Address
4. City
5. Country (SELECT)
6. Region (SELECT)
7. Postal code

On the 6th step once a user selected a necessary region, the City field goes blank and offers select option to choose the city in the selected region. But a user does not notice it (especially on mobile devices) and just click Proceed to checkout. As a result, a user comes to abandoned list and the transaction is not successful.

What we need to do is to put City field at another place:

1. Email
2. Name
3. Address
4. Country (SELECT)
5. Region (SELECT)
6. City
7. Postal code

We will update the themes soon.

candresg76

The issue is not with PayPal or plugin. Seems the issue is with checkout fields. We integrated all regions and cities to address fields like it is done on AliExpress, but the city field now comes before 'Region Select' filed. It gives users problems with checkout, because they enter:

1. Email
2. Name
3. Address
4. City
5. Country (SELECT)
6. Region (SELECT)
7. Postal code

On the 6th step once a user selected a necessary region, the City field goes blank and offers select option to choose the city in the selected region. But a user does not notice it (especially on mobile devices) and just click Proceed to checkout. As a result, a user comes to abandoned list and the transaction is not successful.

What we need to do is to put City field at another place:

1. Email
2. Name
3. Address
4. Country (SELECT)
5. Region (SELECT)
6. City
7. Postal code

We will update the themes soon.

Thanks for the quick reply and bug explanation @Yaros , look forward to the theme update shortly in order to fix this bug asap. Have a great one!

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Ok, I tried to find a solution via your technical support team email but this issue still persists after the latest alidropship plugin and have not been taken care of yet, causing a lot of missing orders while increasing the abandoned cart ratio at the highest levels I've ever experienced in this business.

The basic problem I want to report (once again) is that customers can NOT complete checkout as the plugin is unable to properly connect to the PayPal APIs or system in Chrome, therefore, about 90% of PayPal orders are ending up in abandoned carts, increasing the missing sales ratio tremendously.

This has been increasingly reported by many of my customers from different stores and countries worldwide, missing tons of sales and of course losing money like crazy.

@Yaros and @Victoria Kudryashova : Please address this issue as soon as possible, I know many other customers have reported this and there has been no solution at all so far. PayPal says their system and APIs are OK and that the problem might be coming from Alidropship in conjunction with Chrome, however, I must state that this issue showed up just right after the last alidropship update past week.

Look forward to a very prompt solution to this as the issue is completely out of hand as we speak and cannot continue like this any more days losing money and missing sales.

Thanks in advance for the efforts guys!
Hello, please update your theme - we 've made City field a typed one, so your customers will type city name by themselves.
As our tests showed conversion rate was reduced after previous update when City field was a selected one (like on AliExpress), because not all cities were in this selected list. So, we changed this field from a selected one to a manually typed.

candresg76

Hello, please update your theme - we 've made City field a typed one, so your customers will type city name by themselves.
As our tests showed conversion rate was reduced after previous update when City field was a selected one (like on AliExpress), because not all cities were in this selected list. So, we changed this field from a selected one to a manually typed.

Excellent news, just updated the theme, let's see how it goes, thanks!

Btw, I also want to report that I'm experiencing the same issue with PayPal payments on woocommerce, please advice.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Excellent news, just updated the theme, let's see how it goes, thanks!

Btw, I also want to report that I'm experiencing the same issue with PayPal payments on woocommerce, please advice.
You mean you have a lot of abandoned carts on your WooCommerce store with PayPal payments? express check -out or usual?

candresg76

We haven't changed anything in Woo - I clarified with our developers. Payment gateways there is a WooCommerce responsibility. Our plugin is responsible only for improt products and reviews, stock and price updates.

Yeah, I know that, but this seems to be a strange coincidence, I think PayPal has something to do with it as it's not possible their APIs are failing both in alidropship and woo, can't be just a casualty. Thanks for the quick reply.