SEO

Shoaib Sohail

chris37

I am new to forums...

I want to ask I have a premium store and a few months ago I bought SEO STARTER PACK BASIC PACKAGE and also done some SEO work by myself.
now some traffic is coming which is good but traffic is very little.
so the question is should I buy Yoast Seo premium or ADVANCE package of SEO STARTER PACK?
What's the difference between these two?

https://yoast.com/reasons-to-upgrad...ee&software_version=15.6.2&days_active=30plus
https://alidropship.com/services/seo-package/
Hi, rankmath offer anything yoast pro offer for free,check it out

chris37

Mate I gave you the solution , I will not take you from the hand for I will teach you how to use it also.
Do something yourself ;)

Try youtube ,Google, Bing

QueenBris

I also have done some SEO work by myself, but the result was so insignificant, so I decided to hire an SEO agency.
Indeed, it is essential to have a highly ranked site.
Despite the development of social networks, over 60% of the traffic is still made up of search engine users.
The conversion rate from users from search is several times higher than the same indicator from other sources (for example, emails). There are many such data: all of them show that good results (including payback) are possible only with high-quality SEO promotion.
If you need highly qualified Miami SEO Services, check the site of the company I collaborate with.

baileyonline

Hey Shoaib. There are many ways you can increase traffic on your website. Make sure your On-page SEO is done perfectly. On-page optimization factors you need to know are-
Meta tags- Title, description for each page. Header tags (h1-h6) and alt tags on images.
Keyword optimization in meta title and meta description
Keyword optimization in the content of your web pages.
If you want more traffic to your site to mean more sales, you'll need to target keywords with high commercial intent. Other ways to drive traffic to your website are
  1. One of the most effective ways to boost traffic to your website is to use social media channels to promote your content.
  2. Target Long-Tail Keywords
  3. Use Content Marketing services to increase your reach
  4. Write Some Guest Posts - Writing a blog post for a platform other than your own ( from a similar industry) is known as guest blogging. You'll get a link back to your site in exchange. This increases traffic to your site provides a backlink and raises brand awareness.

uooos

We cannot do business in the same way. Eventually, such a business will be at the bottom. Technologies change, competitors change, customers change with their needs, and if your business stands still, it cannot meet new requirements. Therefore, it is imperative to grow and develop a business. And constantly. I found this article https://www.capsulink.com/blog/content-marketing-tips-strategies-for-2021/ on business strategies. Maybe you will be interested, so I dropped the link for you.

Last edited:

danumo

I am looking at Rankmath and SEOPress, the latter has extra Woocommerce features (which I am trying to understand what this exactly means). SEOPress's pro version is better in price compared to Rankmaths Pro version but I have read many times that people have good results with Rankmath in the free version. From what I see, it's easy to change between them later.
Learn and do as baileyonline suggests or pay for SEO services if you have more money than time. Probably money better spent than buying a pro or advanced version of a plugin at this point.
(Anybody experience with SEOPress?)

A

aribmass

Just as a person who has an undeniable experience in using a wide variety of services directly related to SEO marketing, I can advise you to use the service https://zutrix.com/free-serp-checker, which is engaged in an incredibly high-quality collection of information on the search queries of your target audience. It is thanks to this tool that you will be able to qualitatively from your commercial offer for the target audience and significantly increase the number of sales. I hope that this information will be useful to you in the future.

Last edited by a moderator: