SEO Image Optimizer

hardwork

Hello!

You can send me a PM with your WP-admin access details and I will help you.

Licence issues solved by your team thank you

i tested plugin it works nice. i m using cloudflre underattack mode. . after compress cache by seo image. i m getting this error 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable cloudflare-nginx. Please see attached screenshoot

is it related to seo image optimizer. I request your support and comment on this subject.

also i opened ticket to our hosting

they said that;

If you are still facing this error this may be related to some temporary connectivity issues between CloudFlare CND and your server and that’s why we would recommend you temporary deactivating CloudFlare CDN for this domain till this issue is resolved.

Presumably, there is some cache inconsistency from the CloudFlare's side so please try to purge it and then check the admin area of your website again.

In case, this didn't help, then there may be some issue with the connection between CloudFlare network and the server where your account resides. In this case, we advise you to disable CloudFlare temporary and then re-enable it once this issue is fully solved.

Attachments

• kjkk.PNG
    kjkk.PNG
    68.3 KB · Views: 6

daniel-97

Licence issues solved by your team thank you

i tested plugin it works nice. i m using cloudflre underattack mode. . after compress cache by seo image. i m getting this error 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable cloudflare-nginx. Please see attached screenshoot

is it related to seo image optimizer. I request your support and comment on this subject.

also i opened ticket to our hosting

they said that;

If you are still facing this error this may be related to some temporary connectivity issues between CloudFlare CND and your server and that’s why we would recommend you temporary deactivating CloudFlare CDN for this domain till this issue is resolved.

Presumably, there is some cache inconsistency from the CloudFlare's side so please try to purge it and then check the admin area of your website again.

In case, this didn't help, then there may be some issue with the connection between CloudFlare network and the server where your account resides. In this case, we advise you to disable CloudFlare temporary and then re-enable it once this issue is fully solved.
1588557228715.png
According to this, you should ask your hosting provider to check if the “cloudflare” or “cloudflare-nginx” in the HTML response body. And following the instructions they gave.

And I don't think this has anything to do with the SEO Image Op plugin, I'm experiencing this kind of problem too, Error 521. The only thing you can do now is contact your Hosting Provider.

hardwork

Clo
View attachment 11758
According to this, you should ask your hosting provider to check if the “cloudflare” or “cloudflare-nginx” in the HTML response body. And following the instructions they gave.

And I don't think this has anything to do with the SEO Image Op plugin, I'm experiencing this kind of problem too, Error 521. The only thing you can do now is contact your Hosting Provider.

Thank you anwswer

i contacted cloudflare they back me and i also opened ticket to hosting provider. i m waiting their response.

A 503 Service Unavailable message with no cloudflare in the message means you need to contact your hosting provider for assistance (it generally means your host is rate limiting requests to your site).
On the other hand, a 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable error message with "cloudflare" in it means you are hitting a connection limit in a Cloudflare datacenter. Please reply back to this email with the following information:
  • Your domain
  • The output of http://yourdomain.com/cdn-cgi/trace from your browser.
  • If you are seeing a traffic surge or attack against your site, please let us know if you are seeing this in your logs.

Tuton

after the update i keep now getting this

Process stopped.
An error occurred during image processing, possibly disk space on the server is insufficient

i do have unlimited space

daniel-97

Process stopped.
An error occurred during image processing, possibly disk space on the server is insufficient

Error 503?

Which hosting provider are you using?

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member

Process stopped.

Hello!

Could you, please, provide your WP-admin and CPanel access details, so we can check, what might be wrong?

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
We have already located the issue in SEO Image Optimizer add-on, which blocked image processing. It will be fixed in the nearest SEO Image Optimizer add-on update.

Mar

Process stopped.

I understand your host provider is SiteGround. There is no unlimited space or any unlimited resources in SiteGround.

Tuton

I understand your host provider is SiteGround. There is no unlimited space or any unlimited resources in SiteGround.
i do have space but anyways the problem got fixed i flush cache and its working

Attachments

• space.PNG
    space.PNG
    13.8 KB · Views: 15

Craig Sutcliffe

since version 1.0.8 and 1.0.9 i get this error "The scheduled event, ads_cron_image_upload_event, is late to run. Your site still works, but this may indicate that scheduling posts or automated updates may not work as intended." and have to refresh page every 30 seconds for each image to be optimised.

I do have another site which ive left on version 1.0.7 and there is no error and works perfect.

Georgy

since version 1.0.8 and 1.0.9 i get this error "The scheduled event, ads_cron_image_upload_event, is late to run. Your site still works, but this may indicate that scheduling posts or automated updates may not work as intended." and have to refresh page every 30 seconds for each image to be optimised.

I do have another site which ive left on version 1.0.7 and there is no error and works perfect.
Hello! Could you please provide me your website url + WP access details + cPanel?