SEO Image Optimizer

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Optimizing your images is a must if you want your website to load fast and easy. SEO Image Optimizer is a winning plugin designed to improve your website performance and SEO ranking. Set it up once and never worry about images SEO again! The plugin makes SEO improvements automatically for your benefit.
Benefits.jpg

Beautiful, high-quality images are vital for any modern eСommerce store. But if they are not optimized correctly, they can slow down your store loading speed and lower your SEO ranking. Surely, you don’t want to reduce the efficiency of your marketing efforts or even to lose money because of this!

SEO Image Optimizer is the tool that solves this issue once and for all. Enjoy this solution and benefit from good-looking images that improve your Google ranking positions and conversion rate!

Benefits
  • Speed up your store to provide clients with the best shopping experience
  • Improve SEO and generate constant traffic
  • Set it up once to boost your store performance, SEO ranking, and loading speed
  • Optimize an unlimited number of images without any additional fees
  • Save time with auto-optimization of all new images uploading
  • Enjoy lifelong support and updates
Features

Boost your page loading time with the Image Minimizer tool

Minimizer compresses your images by up to 40-70% without any loss of quality. It dramatically increases the site’s loading speed that is a significant parameter in Google ranking algorithm.

In other words, the Image Minimizer tool helps you get a higher position on search results page and improves the shopping experience of your clients.

скрин_1.jpg

Add ALT texts to your images automatically

Each image uploaded on your store should have ALT texts. It makes your store more SEO-friendly and lets you get more traffic from image search. With the ALT Optimizer tool, you can automatically add optimized ALT texts to your images in just a second by using our templates or the ones you create by yourself.

Gallery_img_2_2.jpg

Increase organic traffic to your store with the Title Renamer tool

Images can be a great source of organic traffic for a store if the images are named correctly. Descriptive, keyword-rich image titles and filenames are crucial for image SEO optimization. Rename your image titles with customizable templates to make Google show them to as many potential customers as possible.

скрин_2 (1).jpg

Add Watermarks to protect your product images and keep them on brand

Do you want to make your product images more unique and protect them against theft? With the SEO Image Optimizer add-on, you can add a text or image watermark to a product picture in a click! Customize it the way you want: select the color, size, and position right within the add-on.

With such a sign on your product images, you will also advertise your store every time one of the pictures gets shared on social media.

7ea61f3452.png

Install SEO Image Optimizer and improve your Google SEO rankings in a couple of clicks! Any questions? Please refer to our Knowledge Base or ask us at support@alidropship.com.

US $39.00
*one time payment

Attachments

• скрин_2.jpg
    скрин_2.jpg
    318.5 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

daniel-97

@Dimitriy Strekalov Hello, I'm having problems with this add-on, hope you can help.
1. The tittle/alt optimizers didn't optimize the pictures from the product description:
- The images in the product gallery works fine: https://prnt.sc/r6p9h9
- The images in the product description: https://prnt.sc/r6p9yv
2. When I split the products, the image's tittles stick with the original product: https://prnt.sc/r6pav2
- The split product's image: https://prnt.sc/r6pbeb
Hope you can help me out :) Thanks.

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
@Dimitriy Strekalov Hello, I'm having problems with this add-on, hope you can help.
1. The tittle/alt optimizers didn't optimize the pictures from the product description:
- The images in the product gallery works fine: https://prnt.sc/r6p9h9
- The images in the product description: https://prnt.sc/r6p9yv
2. When I split the products, the image's tittles stick with the original product: https://prnt.sc/r6pav2
- The split product's image: https://prnt.sc/r6pbeb
Hope you can help me out :) Thanks.
Hello! Could you, please, send me a PM with your WP-admin access details, so we can check what might be wrong?

Rumegado

I heard about this program and it’s really cool, but unfortunately it is expensive and at the moment I don’t have that much money, so I limit myself to distributing my blog links to special URLs. My friend told me about this. I started asking him in more detail about SEO and when I realized that it’s just a very large amount of work for full optimization and that I don’t have time for this, he said that I can limit myself to temporarily buying URL lists and distributing my blog links to these URL The biggest problem is finding a reliable company that sells these url lists and I was really lucky that I came across guys from asiavirtualsolutions. Their list costs only $ 45 per month and is updated regularly and it is very cool. So for beginners like me, it’s not necessary to carry out the whole range of SEO services.

Last edited:

Craig Sutcliffe

Just updated to version 1.0.3 and now images are not inserting into products, I had no problem before, the images are in the media library but not in product gallery.

daniel-97

Just updated to version 1.0.3 and now images are not inserting into products, I had no problem before, the images are in the media library but not in product gallery.
I didn't have any problem, have you checked to see if they're on your server yet? Try this and see if the problem is still there
1585672992869.png

Craig Sutcliffe

I didn't have any problem, have you checked to see if they're on your server yet? Try this and see if the problem is still there
View attachment 11519
Hi mate, yes, bit confused really, the images are in the media library but if I go to a product page of a product I've added since the latest update and go down to gallery the images are all blank and the featured image to the right is broken, I have images automatically upload to server and I add products daily and never had a problem untill today after I updated to 1.0.3

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Hi mate, yes, bit confused really, the images are in the media library but if I go to a product page of a product I've added since the latest update and go down to gallery the images are all blank and the featured image to the right is broken, I have images automatically upload to server and I add products daily and never had a problem untill today after I updated to 1.0.3
Could you, please, send me a PM with your WP-admin access details, so we can check, what might be wrong?

Vander

I have the exact issue described by the user before. Since the last update, if i have the plugin active, the only images imported correctly are the ones in the product descriptions; gallery, featured image and varations images are not working, even if they are stored on the server.

The only solution for now has been to disable the seo plugin, otherwise it was impossible to correctly show the new imported products.

The issue is not affecting product imported before the update.

Mar

I have the exact issue described by the user before. Since the last update, if i have the plugin active, the only images imported correctly are the ones in the product descriptions; gallery, featured image and varations images are not working, even if they are stored on the server.

The only solution for now has been to disable the seo plugin, otherwise it was impossible to correctly show the new imported products.

I was using this plugin before. I stopped due to a number of issues. Install the free plugin PB SEO Friendly Images. It changes image alt and titles in the fly. You hover on an image in edit mode, the alt and title added by the seller will show. You hover on the same image in the front end, the product title you made will show. You don't do anything except the simple one time set up. About image optimization, there are many plugin that does the job.

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member

Could you, please, send me a PM with your WP-admin access details, so we can check, what might be wrong?

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Our developer managed to investigate the issue in the SEO Image Optimizer add-on and to figure out the solution. This issue will be fixed in the nearest update of the SEO Image Optimizer add-on.

Thank you all for paying our attention!

wmghori

Version 1.0.4 – 03.04.2020 (current version)
Missing images in imported Products issue fixed
We need to re-import the products now after this update? or Plugin will do it on it own?

hardwork

You may just click 'Restore Backup' instead of re-importing your Products and then optimize Images for your Products again.

i have bought this licence in 21 april. i have enter licence. but plugin doesnt work. i cant support from alidropship 4 days.
why do you answer so late?
I purchased the plugin instantly. I can't get product support right away.
I send an e-mail, I cannot get support.

daniel-97

i have bought this licence in 21 april. i have enter licence. but plugin doesnt work. i cant support from alidropship 4 days.
If you entered your license and it said "License activated successfully" but you couldn't get to Setting, the only way you can solve this is to send email to support@alidropship.com

Tell them you activated the plugin successfully but license is broken, ask then to reset the license and you can try it again. I got the same problem some times and each time my license was reset, it worked normally

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Hello!

You can send me a PM with your WP-admin access details and I will help you.