SEO Advice - What is your SEO strategy?

Simos

In this thread feel free to contribute with your SEO Strategy/Advice or ask any questions you might have regarding SEO. Let's get a nice thing going :)

I'm in the process of setting up SEO for my store. Currently adding keywords on products. I notice that Aliexpress sellers cramp as many relevant words as they can on the product's name. This brings more traffic to the product on Ali but is confusing at the same time.

When adding a product to your dropship store you write a nice clean name with 3-4 words max.

My questions:
1)Will it be a good tactic to copy the name from Aliexpress and paste it in the keywords section of the plugin in a product page?
2)Does SEO keywords of a product in the site have to do only with external traffic (Google) finding the page, or it also helps a customer find a product with the stores search function?
3)I notice there are three fields in the SEO tab: Title, Description, Keywords. Why do I need three fields and not just the keywords field?

Yaros

Staff member
In this thread feel free to contribute with your SEO Strategy/Advice or ask any questions you might have regarding SEO. Let's get a nice thing going :)

I'm in the process of setting up SEO for my store. Currently adding keywords on products. I notice that Aliexpress sellers cramp as many relevant words as they can on the product's name. This brings more traffic to the product on Ali but is confusing at the same time.

When adding a product to your dropship store you write a nice clean name with 3-4 words max.

My questions:
1)Will it be a good tactic to copy the name from Aliexpress and paste it in the keywords section of the plugin in a product page?
2)Does SEO keywords of a product in the site have to do only with external traffic (Google) finding the page, or it also helps a customer find a product with the stores search function?
3)I notice there are three fields in the SEO tab: Title, Description, Keywords. Why do I need three fields and not just the keywords field?
Actually, the plugin does it all for you. It automatically takes data from products titles, creates and adds SEO Titles, SEO Description and set Keywords. We did a mistake not showing this data on these fields:
LYXnZ9Z.png

But I can assure you that this information is presented (you can check it through the code). In next release the plugin will show the data on these fields.

Anthone

Actually, the plugin does it all for you. It automatically takes data from products titles, creates and adds SEO Titles, SEO Description and set Keywords. We did a mistake not showing this data on these fields:
LYXnZ9Z.png

But I can assure you that this information is presented (you can check it through the code). In next release the plugin will show the data on these fields.

Great feature, but where could we modify it? Because I modified the title and the description in the product and it's coming back directly. I checked in Customization and I didn't find it. It seems the pattern for title is "%Title% - free shipping worldwide" and for description "Buy %Title% at %Url Site%! Free shipping to 185 countries. 45 days money back guarantee."

Nello

I agree with Anthone. It would be great if we could modify the SEO pattern otherwise we need to manually set it for all the products.

pudg3

Great feature, but where could we modify it? Because I modified the title and the description in the product and it's coming back directly. I checked in Customization and I didn't find it. It seems the pattern for title is "%Title% - free shipping worldwide" and for description "Buy %Title% at %Url Site%! Free shipping to 185 countries. 45 days money back guarantee."

you modify it and the product listing/post itself. just scroll down in the bottom till you find seo

kalpna

Seo strategy follows the given stages:-First of design a websites as per your business need. Closely target your landing page and inner page to your service. Content should be genuine ,fresh and related to business goal.url of websites should be simple and presice.Kewword should be include in url.Then work on on-page as close to keyword and content. Then go to off-page strategy. It includes directory submission, social bookmarking ,blog commenting , forum commenting, article submission .
Seo Company in Lucknow |