searching for an influencer

SauDev

Hi, I would strongly advice that you go with the instagram/fb promotions tool but if you want to spend more the right answer would depend on your location and your store category as it’s crucial to choose the right influence that targets your store audience.

another good choice is choosing a website that provides affiliates programs which will offer coupons on your behalf that can be promoted by several people whom registered with said website.

and the last option is finding an agency that works with multiple influencers in your area, the agency will suggest a number of influencers based on your budget and manage your promotion campaign.

i hope that helps

jawo87

thank you so much ,so do you know any affiliate websites /agency that i can link with to promote my store please?

Micah1184

I am staying in spain but my target audience are US
Please use backlinks for your site its a long process but very helpfull for organic traffic,
Or use semrush services.
This is my personal opinion.

If you don't know how to make a ads for traffic, let's start your business ads with me!

jawo87

Please use backlinks for your site its a long process but very helpfull for organic traffic,
Or use semrush services.
This is my personal opinion.

If you don't know how to make a ads for traffic, let's start your business ads with me!
i bought 3 ads package from alidropshiping they were running on fb but no good result.i dont know why.so the semrush services is an agency? how can you run ads me,whats the procedures ?

Micah1184

Yes semrush is an agency, they help for you growing traffic,
Target only U.S Audience and use Facebook pixels.
Catalog ad are really work..

Banditos

Hey, how's your search going? Have you achieved any success? I'm also looking for an Instagram/Fb influencer to promote some of my stuff, so I'd be grateful if you could share your experience. The pandemic took a significant toll on my financial situation, and now I'm in urgent need of some easy cash. Luckily, there are always two sides to every coin, and the pandemic also created several online opportunities. Therefore, the internet allows you to easily find how to earn money online without paying anything. Still, I'm quite passionate about blogging, so I'd prefer to take this path. Cheers!

Last edited: