sales

Erika45

Hi,
Is there anyone here who has already made money with their webshop?
I put quite a bit of money into the ads, but nothing.
Facebook, instagram, etc.
I followed a lot of advice and nothing.
I think I'm giving up here now ....

Mar

Hi,
Is there anyone here who has already made money with their webshop?
I put quite a bit of money into the ads, but nothing.
Facebook, instagram, etc.
I followed a lot of advice and nothing.
There were many success stories. They are not made up. I know it since I know the process before you see those stories. But I admit, running an online store is really not easy. That is why when I see posts, making something out of nothing, I would say to myself, there are more important things to worry. The first is certainly making sales.

Last edited:

daniel-97

It's all about how you learn from your failures, in my opinion.

I've just been into dropshipping for around 4 months, running ads for 2 months and got 5 sales. I still lost money because I ran a lot of ads to test out products, but at least I know that I'm learning something from the failed ads, and improving it slowly to my new ads.

I know it's hard, but no one says this is gonna be easy. If you try, you might fail. But if you give up, you will definitely fail.

But I can confidently say that dropshipping is not dead during this pandemic, it's all about testing and learning for me
1592280192941.png

Direct Webstore

Basically, running a successful e-comm store requires a certain set of skills. Some have those skills, some don't, some are capable of doing research and learning those skills and some are not. I have no idea which, if any apply to you based on only the following information you gave ...
I put quite a bit of money into the ads, but nothing. Facebook, instagram, etc. I followed a lot of advice and nothing.

And when someone has that kind of attitude, failure is guaranteed. Many people who are successful in many different things had to go through a learning curve with lots of mistakes and trial and error. All the failures did not bother with any of that.

That's life (and evolution). Research, learn, experiment, adapt, change, and keep trying beyond a single attempt. If one can't do that, they die. (Or become extinct).

Your options ...
1. Keep researching, learning and trying for a "reasonable" amount of time. (You did not mention how long you have been trying. Many stores can take months to a couple of years or more to get going.

2. Hire freelancers or virtual assistants to manage your store.

3. Give up and start researching other ways to generate online income that you would be better suited for. e.g I know a guy who has tried this and is hopeless at it. However, he now makes a reasonable income teaching English online 3 hours a day. (I do this too, but only a couple of hours a week.) And with the world the way it is right now with this pandemic, online teaching is BOOMING, along with many other online services.

Last edited: