Sale price and Regular price

Cheryl619

Is the Woo Plugin suppose to show both the "Sale price" and "Regular price" that was on AliExpress automatically with markup increase on our product page and home page?

Or do we have to set the 'Sale price to show? If it works automatically will it change when it goes off sale?

Yaros

Staff member
Is the Woo Plugin suppose to show both the "Sale price" and "Regular price" that was on AliExpress automatically with markup increase on our product page and home page?

Or do we have to set the 'Sale price to show? If it works automatically will it change when it goes off sale?
Yes, the plugin and pricing formula work with both prices.

Cheryl619

Yes, the plugin and pricing formula work with both prices.

I have removed and installed a fresh new Wordpress again, with only 2 plugins on it, WooCommerce and AliDropship Woo Plugin. And I am still having the same pricing problems. I am contacting you via support@ with login info for you to please check the site.

Gav Ed

I notice that when I use the AliDropship plugin "pricing" the original retail pricing is too low. i.e. the Sales price is $10.00 and the original retail pricing is $12.00. That isn't good. How can I get the retail pricing to be/show at least 50% more than the sale price?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I notice that when I use the AliDropship plugin "pricing" the original retail pricing is too low. i.e. the Sales price is $10.00 and the original retail pricing is $12.00. That isn't good. How can I get the retail pricing to be/show at least 50% more than the sale price?

Plugin calculates price according to your pricing formula. Check your pricing formula and make changes if you find it necessary.