Rubens homepage slider issue

shai

It is the 2nd picture, the middle one, in the slider that for some reason is not shown on mobile devices or being uploaded very slowly on some other devices.
All pictures on the page uploading perfectly ok, regardless of lazy-load mode.
It is happening only recently,
The picture is with the right dimensions and less than 100KB
www.mountainoteslcc.com
Any advice on this?
Thank you,
Shai

chris37

It is the 2nd picture, the middle one, in the slider that for some reason is not shown on mobile devices or being uploaded very slowly on some other devices.
All pictures on the page uploading perfectly ok, regardless of lazy-load mode.
It is happening only recently,
The picture is with the right dimensions and less than 100KB
www.mountainoteslcc.com
Any advice on this?
Thank you,
Shai
The image is show normal in my mobile device... but the true is you must fix the loading speed of your website,is really slow

shai

The image is show normal in my mobile device... but the true is you must fix the loading speed of your website,is really slow

Thank you for your checking and your feedback. Appreciated.
I am not sure actually why it is slow currently, and most images pass also site compression and I am checking this.
Thanks again.

chris37

Thank you for your checking and your feedback. Appreciated.
I am not sure actually why it is slow currently, and most images pass also site compression and I am checking this.
Thanks again.
Check your cached plugin setting,add cdn,

If nothing of the above not change the loading speed then change the hosting provider.

chris37

Check your cached plugin setting,add cdn,

If nothing of the above not change the loading speed then change the hosting provider.
Actually the hosting provider is the must important,If you have slow hosting then nothing can really help you

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello Shai,

Your website looks just fine on mobile. Please see the screenshot attached.
You have a lot of third-party solutions enabled on your website. The main reason why your website is slow to load is the gallery used in your article. Please give Google Page Insights a check. Here you'll find a breakdown on your page load speed.

Attachments

• mountainoteslcc.jpg
    mountainoteslcc.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 4