Review's images don't get uploaded on my site

Lyubomir Radev

Hi Yaro,

First off, thank you and colleagues for putting this great plug-in together! Amazing features that can make the life of the drop-shipper so much easier. So I am building my first webstore using your plug-in, and the first issue that I encountered so far is - when I upload the different reviews to the different products - only the text comes up, and no customer photos. I tried all combinations - ticking off only those that have images, used both the internal tab for the products (at the bottom), and also tried the "import reviews" from the main dashboard of the plug-in. On the other hand I see on your site, that those photos appear. Any suggestions how can I solve that? So far I added 5 products - and all the same - just reviews and no review photos.

By the way, here are the suggestions that I might add to greatly improve the likelihood of getting an order:

- installing a point system - where customers earn points from each product, and after they collect say 500 points they can redeem them to get something for free.
- allowing visitors to register (thus getting their email), and to get say 15% off their first purchase.

I am especially interested in the points' system - here in Canada that works great!

Alright, I'll be looking forward to your suggestions

Thanks again

The Dropper

Sometimes in customer reviews images , the problem it's just your combinations , example : an image included in a review with 3 star , & you selected to import 5 star only reviews . that's just a suggestion so make sure that you checked your settings . Also note that the plugin import just the recent reviews (as far as i found) which may not contains the ones with images you are looking for .

hans23

I am also not able to get review image posted on my site. It seems like "review with image only" filter doesn't work well

Yaros

Staff member
Hi Yaro,

First off, thank you and colleagues for putting this great plug-in together! Amazing features that can make the life of the drop-shipper so much easier. So I am building my first webstore using your plug-in, and the first issue that I encountered so far is - when I upload the different reviews to the different products - only the text comes up, and no customer photos. I tried all combinations - ticking off only those that have images, used both the internal tab for the products (at the bottom), and also tried the "import reviews" from the main dashboard of the plug-in. On the other hand I see on your site, that those photos appear. Any suggestions how can I solve that? So far I added 5 products - and all the same - just reviews and no review photos.

By the way, here are the suggestions that I might add to greatly improve the likelihood of getting an order:

- installing a point system - where customers earn points from each product, and after they collect say 500 points they can redeem them to get something for free.
- allowing visitors to register (thus getting their email), and to get say 15% off their first purchase.

I am especially interested in the points' system - here in Canada that works great!

Alright, I'll be looking forward to your suggestions

Thanks again
Could you pm me your wp-admin, I need to check on your site, because on my end it works fine.

Lyubomir Radev

Hey Hans,

For me it works now - but here is what I do. Basically I just check-mark the first one - "translate the reviews into my language". And then import them. That way I am noticing that it pulls the most current one, and I always get a lot of reviews with picture - ofcourse if I import a product that has a lot of reviews. I have to say that you are right though - if you only select "reviews with images" it doesn't seem to work on my end either - doesn't matter how many stars you select. But I am happy with what I've got so far - this issue is not a big emergency for me.

hans23

Hey Hans,

For me it works now - but here is what I do. Basically I just check-mark the first one - "translate the reviews into my language". And then import them. That way I am noticing that it pulls the most current one, and I always get a lot of reviews with picture - ofcourse if I import a product that has a lot of reviews. I have to say that you are right though - if you only select "reviews with images" it doesn't seem to work on my end either - doesn't matter how many stars you select. But I am happy with what I've got so far - this issue is not a big emergency for me.
Hey, it seems like the new plugin update have solved the issue, I can import review with image only now. The only problem now is the image is way too big.

This is review image from my store
tokoku.JPG

And this is review image from Ali
tokonya.JPG

You can see the different. Are you also experienced this?
Also this review images are hosted on my site although I have selected to host the images on Aliexpress

Last edited:

hans23

Ah the problem is from "review with images" filter. When I unselect that, everything is going fine

elephant910

Hey Hans,

I'm having the same issue as you. Imported reviews don't include stars, photos or country flags. But no matter which filter I have selected it doesn't fix the issue. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

hans23

Hey Hans,

I'm having the same issue as you. Imported reviews don't include stars, photos or country flags. But no matter which filter I have selected it doesn't fix the issue. Any thoughts?

Thanks!
Well, at past time, I just unselect any filter. I don't know but that strangely work for me. The images then appeared
Which theme are you using?
If I remember correctly, I still had country flags and stars imported. Maybe your problem is a bit different, it is better to contact support

elephant910

Well, at past time, I just unselect any filter. I don't know but that strangely work for me. The images then appeared
Which theme are you using?
If I remember correctly, I still had country flags and stars imported. Maybe your problem is a bit different, it is better to contact support
Okay I will contact support and post an update, thank you!