Revenue tracking for Google Analytics, Adwords and Facebook

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
For us, member of alidropship it is impossibile to enable enchanced ecommerce analytic, fb catalogue for dinamyc ads, google adwords conversion dinamyc..... so it is like having a ferrari car without gasoline.

if I knew it, I would have just bought the plugin version for woocommerce or I would have emigrated to shopify.
The parameters (or JavaScript variables) for total revenue, product names (and transaction ID and email address if possible). These are all data variables that are displayed on the confirmation page so they should be available.
We will add this option in plugin, but can't tell when exactly.

leonardo

Dear Victoria when you will add the option for enchanced ecommerce tracking ? It is import to track sales in google analytic and now we track only visitors.
Best regard
I wait your response

Hi Victoria,

I have been talking to the Google team to try to get the ecommerce implemented.
We really need at least the Transaction ID (and Total Value + Product ID)(variables)
Is there any way you can help me with this?
I am prepared to pay your developers to help me with this challenge ;)

ibrendan

Following - I've tried creating my own datalayer push script but I can't figure out how to get it to fire correctly. If I get this right I'll let you know.

This is where I'm at but no joy yet. My syntax is definitely wrong, and I have no idea how to pass the variables I need without breaking the front end. Any help would be amazing.

<script>
dataLayer.push({
'event': ‘gtm.CompletedOrder’,
'ecommerce': {
'purchase': {
'actionField': {
'id': ‘{{orderNumber}}’,
'revenue': {{total}}, // Total transaction value (incl. tax and shipping)
'shipping': {{shipping_price}}
},
'products': [{
'name': '{{title}}',
'id': '{{id}}', // just a guess here.
'price': {{price}},
'variant': '{{prop_title}}',
'quantity': {{quantity}}
}] //not sure if passing an array like this will work - just a thought.
}
}
});
</script>

Last edited:

Bohomoda

Hello all,
I've found a developer who's managed to implement enhanced ecommerce for my site. I can share their contact details if you want.
PM me and I'll share it with whoever needs ecommerce tracking for Google Analytics, Facebook, Adwords, etc.