Revenue tracking for Google Analytics, Adwords and Facebook

Bohomoda

Hi,
Can you please advise how we can implement revenue tracking for Google Analytics, Adwords and Facebook pixels?
I’ve followed your instructions but there is no revenue or product data in any of the analytics or advertising systems.
Please advise how to fix this.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi,
Can you please advise how we can implement revenue tracking for Google Analytics, Adwords and Facebook pixels?
I’ve followed your instructions but there is no revenue or product data in any of the analytics or advertising systems.
Please advise how to fix this.
Please check this information in your Google Analytics, AdWords and Facebook accounts.

Bohomoda

you can track Traffic according to this instruction https://alidropship.com/codex/3-google-analytics-integration/

We didn't make any integration with advertising systems and ecommerce statistic.
EXACTLY, you’re only tracking visits - NOT REVENUE or PRODUCTS.
We need to be able to track ROI of our marketing campaigns to see how we can optimise our advertising spends. We can’t do that because you’re not sharing revenue or product names into Google Analytics or Google Adwords or Facebook ads. How are you expecting us to run an ecommerce store if we can’t see how much revenue or which products are sold per ad from Google Adwords or Facebook ads????

meeyule

EXACTLY, you’re only tracking visits - NOT REVENUE or PRODUCTS.
We need to be able to track ROI of our marketing campaigns to see how we can optimise our advertising spends. We can’t do that because you’re not sharing revenue or product names into Google Analytics or Google Adwords or Facebook ads. How are you expecting us to run an ecommerce store if we can’t see how much revenue or which products are sold per ad from Google Adwords or Facebook ads????
Bohomoda, I can't remember seeing anybody from Alidropship ever saying that the plugin would track your revenue on Google Analytics or Google Adwords or Facebook ads. This is something you have to do yourself, The plugin is to help you import products from AliExpress, nowhere does anyone claim that it's a full eCommerce solution.

Bohomoda

I didn't purchase the plugin, I purchased the full ecommerce site.
When you purchase a full ecommerce site, you're expecting revenue and product data to be passed - just like Shopify or Woocommerce or any other ecommerce platform.
If I just had the plugin (or if I was even given the option), I would just track the revenue and products with any number of available Google analytics, adwords or Facebook plugins that integrate with WooCommerce myself. But there's no guidance on how to capture this data from AliExpress documentation.
And this AliExpress store option is not giving the ability to track something basic like revenue and products by traffic source or campaign.
There wasn't even the ability to build a Facebook catalog until they built a separate add-on (and it still doesn't work with Google Merchant Centre).
At this rate, it might have been cheaper to just get a Shopify account with Oberlo. At least I wouldn't have needed to make a big investment upfront.

AliExpress, please provide a solution or at least guidance on what variables on the confirmation page have the revenue and product data.
And please work on the Google Merchant Centre solution, the Facebook catalog add-on doesn't work with it.

Bohomoda

Meeyule, appreciate you trying to "help"....but you're not actually helping.
Like I said, I do not expect to have to check for things that are standard or achievable from standard ecommerce platforms.

AliExpress, can you please respond to my request: a solution or at least guidance on what variables on the confirmation page have the revenue and product data. I will configure myself but I need the data variables on the confirmation page for the revenue and product data.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Meeyule, appreciate you trying to "help"....but you're not actually helping.
Like I said, I do not expect to have to check for things that are standard or achievable from standard ecommerce platforms.

AliExpress, can you please respond to my request: a solution or at least guidance on what variables on the confirmation page have the revenue and product data. I will configure myself but I need the data variables on the confirmation page for the revenue and product data.

Hello, we didn't make integration with Google analytics ecommerce , adwords , so we can't give you any recommendations or instructions so far. Maybe we will implement it in future, but can't tell the estimated time.

Bohomoda

Hello, we didn't make integration with Google analytics ecommerce , adwords , so we can't give you any recommendations or instructions so far. Maybe we will implement it in future, but can't tell the estimated time.
Thank you for responding Victoria.
Until you provide a solution in the future, can you please request from your developers the data variables on the confirmation page that correspond to the revenue and product data?

Bohomoda

The parameters (or JavaScript variables) for total revenue, product names (and transaction ID and email address if possible). These are all data variables that are displayed on the confirmation page so they should be available.

leonardo

I didn't purchase the plugin, I purchased the full ecommerce site.
When you purchase a full ecommerce site, you're expecting revenue and product data to be passed - just like Shopify or Woocommerce or any other ecommerce platform.
If I just had the plugin (or if I was even given the option), I would just track the revenue and products with any number of available Google analytics, adwords or Facebook plugins that integrate with WooCommerce myself. But there's no guidance on how to capture this data from AliExpress documentation.
And this AliExpress store option is not giving the ability to track something basic like revenue and products by traffic source or campaign.
There wasn't even the ability to build a Facebook catalog until they built a separate add-on (and it still doesn't work with Google Merchant Centre).
At this rate, it might have been cheaper to just get a Shopify account with Oberlo. At least I wouldn't have needed to make a big investment upfront.

AliExpress, please provide a solution or at least guidance on what variables on the confirmation page have the revenue and product data.
And please work on the Google Merchant Centre solution, the Facebook catalog add-on doesn't work with it.

dear Bohomoda i have also asked the same question in the past but any good solution. https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/no-visitors-and-sales.3149/#post-24393

leonardo

Please check this information in your Google Analytics, AdWords and Facebook accounts.

For us, member of alidropship it is impossibile to enable enchanced ecommerce analytic, fb catalogue for dinamyc ads, google adwords conversion dinamyc..... so it is like having a ferrari car without gasoline.

if I knew it, I would have just bought the plugin version for woocommerce or I would have emigrated to shopify.