Restrict Discount Code Usage to One Time Per User

likexise

Hi,

I am thinking about having my customer a privilege of 10% discount on their first purchased only.

This can be limit by the email address that they use during checkout.

I will ask them to subscribe to my mailing list to get the coupon. It is great for leads generation I think.

So that this can limit the usage of the coupon and avoid it from being share.

1517774471745.png

Hoping to support to implement this :):):)

ZAPPY

likexise said:
{...} It is great for leads generation I think. {...}

How did it go?

Any updates to share?

What email collecting service did you use?

BtW: Do like your optin form:)

Did your create it yourself or used a service?

apislerr

Hi Likexise, woocommerce coupon code can be restrict usage limit in coupon setting. have you try it?

ZAPPY

apislerr said:
{...} woocommerce coupon code can be restrict usage limit in coupon setting {...}
Do you know whether the AliDropship Woo plugin has discount code restrictions too?

risecakoplusplus

I agree. We need this functions limiting the coupon usage per user. It is very crucial to make sure they won't abuse it.

p/s: I am Alidropship without WooCommerce user. Sob

ibrendan

I would also really like this feature. Coupons should be unique for each abandoned cart for 1 use. I have too many abandoned carts to try and do this manually.

Marrauder

This feature should be STANDARD in any coupon code system Limit Per Customer is sttandard in all other coupon systems.

DEFINITELY INTERESTED in feature

NEXT UPDATE PLEASE!!!!

ibrendan

AliDropship Woo uses the WooCommerce framework. So you can just use the WooCommerce coupon codes.

If you're just using the AliDropship plugin without WooCommerce, this feature is not possible. Should I release a plugin for this?
Think you'd make a lot of people happy if you did.