Responsive Design

The dilemma of having a having just a responsive design.
Having your page resize based on the screen size and device is good and all but it doesn't cut it in the world of performance marketing.
The Mobile user experience is completely different than the desktop experience.
The Mobile Psychology is different than the desktop psychology.
The Mobile triggers are different than the desktop Triggers.
When you set up your Pages(Landers, cart, checkout, etc...) Make sure that your mobile pages are optimized for MOBILE CONVERSION, not just responsive.
i.e:
On Mobile we almost always have the floating checkout button.
On Mobile we have less text and more graphics, bullet points.
On Mobile the landers are designed to minimize the length of the page (right/left scroll on testimonials, images, etc..)
On Mobile offers are designed differently to maximize the space compared to desktop
On Mobile the 1st screen is optimized in a way that it looks like a VSL page ( Video, bullet points, CTA)
etc...
Install your heat maps and trackers, collect your data and adjust as needed.

Direct Webstore

The dilemma of having a having just a responsive design.
Just about ALL themes are responsive these days.

The Mobile user experience is completely different than the desktop experience.
The Mobile Psychology is different than the desktop psychology.
The Mobile triggers are different than the desktop Triggers.
Right ... and?

Just what point are you trying to make? Any decent theme is already responsive and covers all those points you made. So what is your problem?

;)

Just about ALL themes are responsive these days.

Right ... and?

Just what point are you trying to make? Any decent theme is already responsive and covers all those points you made. So what is your problem?

;)
I am just referring this to do proper analysis of data as you and me know that it is extremely basic that data of Desktop and Mobile varies a lot. Even mobile devices data varies. But the point is like I mentioned at the end of post that heatmaps of your data.

Direct Webstore

But the point is like I mentioned at the end of post that heatmaps of your data.
The developers of decent themes have done that already. You use heat maps when developing a theme. Most people in this forum would think a heat map is something the weather bureau uses ... lol ;)

Last edited: