RESOLVED - Latest Social Rabbit Update has Stopped All my SItes from Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mar

Could be conflicts with other plugins, maybe?

A warning from Facebook or the plugin?
Could be conflicts with other plugins, yes could be. Sometimes its just hard to understand. It is a warning about intellectual rights from Facebook. I am posting manually in Facebook now to make sure. I am creating many posts and schedule it through the day.

Mar

So it's a problem with the actual products then ... not the plugin. Right?
It is about the products, not the plugin. If I allow Social Rabbit poster in Facebook which is posting randomly, anytime it will post popular brand products and I will be in trouble again.

Elena

Dear clients!
You can see the next error "(#200) Access to this data is temporarily disabled for non-active apps or apps that have not recently accessed this data due to changes we are making to the Facebook Platfor" (Facebook Grabber, Facebook Promoter)
Please don't worry, we will fix this issue soon.

omktg

You're asking me? LOL

If they work for you ... make a screenshot and prove it. They have never worked. Stop wasting time. :(

Just click on details:

Screenshot_60.png

Direct Webstore

Have you thought about googling the problem ?

It's not high on my list of priorities at the moment. It's not a WP problem as all the other plugins display the info with no problems ... with one other exception ... the Alidropship plugin. Do you see the connection? At least the SR plugin is working OK and I don't seem to have all the other problems others are having. I'll count my blessings. :)

Direct Webstore

Actually .. make that ALL the Alidropship plugins. Abandoned Cart, Recent Sales, Customer Gallery etc ... none of them display "Details". Actually, they don't even have a "Details" link" LOL. And they never have ... at least for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.