RESOLVED - Latest Social Rabbit Update has Stopped All my SItes from Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Direct Webstore

I've had to go in via FTP and rename/disable the Social Rabbit plugin in order to get back to work. :(

Here;s one site I have not updated ...

sr_002.jpg

How on Earth does it jump from Version 1.6 to 2.1????

aminech

I've had to go in via FTP and rename/disable the Social Rabbit plugin in order to get back to work. :(

Here;s one site I have not updated ...

View attachment 3684

How on Earth does it jump from Version 1.6 to 2.1????

Version 1.6.12 is very outdated, Im using Version 2.1.4 (which I think is the latest because I checked for updates and didn't see any new)

aminech

Maybe transitioning from a very old version to 2.1 caused the problem. Try to update manually, delete the old one completely and upload the new version

Direct Webstore

Version 1.6.12 is very outdated, Im using Version 2.1.4 (which I think is the latest because I checked for updates and didn't see any new)
All my sites just reported the available update today.

Anyway ... the buggy updating is irrelevant. The fact is that version 2.1.4 has killed my sites. :(

Direct Webstore

PHew! ... Deleting the update and uploading the latest manually on all 6 sites has fixed the problem ... but the question still remains ... WHY did it take until today for all the sites to display the available update? Where were the update messages for the past several updates?

The themes have had update problems in the past, The original Alidropship plugin has had update problems in the past ... now it seems it's Social Rabbit's turn. LOL :)

Direct Webstore

And another issue ... for the 3rd or 4th time ... WHERE are the "Release Notes"???

Changelog
You can read more about all the new functions in our release notes

SocialRabbit ver. 2.1.4 - 20.03.18 (current version)

Two-factor authentication added to IG

FB authorization optimized

Status
Not open for further replies.