Request for feature for picture editor

giomaster

Hi,

Can we request that the picture editor in the importer for the brush option for color selector, can it have option to have a color picker,
so that we can have the same color as any color that we want to blend the brush area with the background that we choose. thanks.

Andre M

Hi,

Can we request that the picture editor in the importer for the brush option for color selector, can it have option to have a color picker,
so that we can have the same color as any color that we want to blend the brush area with the background that we choose. thanks.
Its good have this option

ZAPPY

giomaster said:
... have option to have a color picker, so that we can have the same color as any color that we want to blend the brush area with the background that we choose.

Any ideas how to work the colour picker slider?

Screen Shot 03-07-18 at 12.41 AM.PNG

No matter how I click and try to slide my mouse to a colour, it anit budging!

giomaster

Any ideas how to work the colour picker slider?

View attachment 3187

No matter how I click and try to slide my mouse to a colour, it anit budging!

Yeah, I also noticed that the slider is not working at all.
But the color picker if added will be perfect because not all pictures of the seller have all white backgrounds. Some have different color so
color picker is the best solution.

Another solution aside from that is the editor will separate in layer the picture and the text so that no need to brush off, Just delete the text
in the layer, for example the brand name or logo.

aminech

There is an addon on chrome and firefox called Eye Dropper, it will give you the color code when you move the cursor on the pic. Copy the color code and paste it

Yaros

Staff member
Hi,

yes, we will add this feature.

ZAPPY

[...]But the color picker if added will be perfect because not all pictures of the seller have all white backgrounds.
Exactly!

And so defeats the purpose of the slider because it currently isnt doing its job

Another solution aside from that is the editor will separate in layer the picture and the text so that no need to brush off ...
Looking forward to your step by step guide on this (*hint, hint*) because I'm one of those that learn best watching rather than reading.:)

If a removal background tool that leaves the product on it's own sometimes, would be even better - no?

There is an addon on chrome and firefox called Eye Dropper, it will give you the color code when you move the cursor on the pic. Copy the color code and paste it
I got the Color Picker one and have been using it as a work around to the current non working slider.​
However has been a pain doing it this way because colour chosen from the Chrome picker cant take effect until I save then reopen the image.​
So abandoned after 3rd go and have no choice but to work with the white brush​

ZAPPY

yes, we will add this feature.
And consider an image background removal feature or already there and I've missed it?

Also this added feature would be great if worked like the current browser extensions colour pickers tools because will be a precise match found versus guessing the image exact RGB or #number.

When your developers/coders gets the slider working, how does the user know it's the 'right' colour when sliding?

Last edited:
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

We'll replace the current color settings with the Customization color picker. Thanks for your feedback!
color picker.jpg

giomaster

Hi guys

Thanks for your replies. To sum it up and summarize:

1. Color picker
2. Background remover (or if possible, background changer, where we can upload a different background on our own)
Additional:
3. Foreground remover (where the tool automatically separates it in layers and then we just go in layers and remove the foreground,
for example: the logo or any text. and replace it with our own.)

Thanks.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi guys

Thanks for your replies. To sum it up and summarize:

1. Color picker
2. Background remover (or if possible, background changer, where we can upload a different background on our own)
Additional:
3. Foreground remover (where the tool automatically separates it in layers and then we just go in layers and remove the foreground,
for example: the logo or any text. and replace it with our own.)

Thanks.
We’ll take your ideas into consideration, thanks!