Removing sale on items

Krissy

I have purchased the alidropship plugin and began building my website. This is my first venture into building an ecommerce website so this is a very new experience for me.

I have noticed that every product after importing is listed on my website as being on sale. How can I make my products not be on sale? I don't think it looks right to have every single item as being "on sale". I did look under variations and clicked schedule under the sale and changed the dates for the same day which did remove the sale price and only listed one price. However after doing this...the main image still is showing the banner sale across it which does not look right.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I have purchased the alidropship plugin and began building my website. This is my first venture into building an ecommerce website so this is a very new experience for me.

I have noticed that every product after importing is listed on my website as being on sale. How can I make my products not be on sale? I don't think it looks right to have every single item as being "on sale". I did look under variations and clicked schedule under the sale and changed the dates for the same day which did remove the sale price and only listed one price. However after doing this...the main image still is showing the banner sale across it which does not look right.
Hello, you can remove images with sale banner. Also, you can import products without discount ,

Krissy

Thanks for the reply. I tried to import the products by editing the product first. I took off the sale price and left just the regular price and after publishing it now it has the regular price marked out and it has the price set at 0 as if it is on sale for 0 dollars. I tried another one to import and edit directly and the price I marked down did not even import. The price listed was completely different than what I had. Can someone help me and show me what I am doing wrong? I don't understand why getting the correct prices is so difficult. I tried also to go into the product listing page after importing and change the prices under variations - well this did not work either. I'm at a loss.

Also, how do you delete the sale banner from the image? Could you give me a detailed instruction please?

Last edited:

TinaFlet

Hi
I found you had to make the regular price and the sales price the same and then it works. To delete the go to the customizer and in the general section remove the tick from :Show discount information in the product list:"
Hope this helps :)