Regarding the Dropshipping parcel package

sattishviswanath

Hello,
First of all.
I'm very new to dropshipping
I sell a product in my online store (Eg: buystaffs.com) that Dropships by AliExpress My big doubt is that while my customer receives the product will it look like the one shipped from AliExpress(label) or label with my online store (Eg: buystaffs.com)

sattishviswanath

Finally found myself

There are not any signs of AliExpress and prices on packages. However, sometimes sellers from AliExpress include their business cards in the package. Anyway you can always send a comment with your order asking your seller not to include anything. The sellers on AliExpress have a clear idea about a dropshipping business model and will be happy to assist you.

You can use following sample text:

‘Dear seller. I work as a dropshipper. Please, do not mention Aliexpress and your return address and don’t place your business card into the package. We look forward to continuing and further developing our cooperation with your store. Thank you!’

As for original prices that can appear on the package, we are dropshipping with AliExpress for several years and no one ever complained about the price on the package. Most probably, people don’t even look and are most focused on items inside. Anyway, if they complained you could tell them that the price is lowered to avoid paying import taxes.

Let me know if you have any questions or if there's any way I can be of help.

Best Regards!