Recommend Good Shared Hosting

Brucho

Hello,

I'm still a noob in this area, so I was wondering if you could recommend some solid shared hostings which would support IonCube Loader with no problems? It seems that a lot of reviews of so called "best" hostings are questionable and usually have traffic limitations and so on. So what would you recommend to start out with?

Thanks

kingpin

all the shared hosting are the same
as 90% of the shared hosting companies are owned my a parent company named EIG. i always suggest people so stay away from hosting companies that are owned by EIG

you can use Yaros hosting also

there is one which i used for 3 years named Tmdhosting
their support team rocks.

but as you grow move from there and choose a vps from any other company.

regards

jubran

As a guy worked over 4 years in web design and tried over 10 hosts, I do do recommend SiteGround, it is by far the BEST for shared hosting. Great support, amazingly fast servers without restrictions (unless you abuse it then they limit the resources so you don't affect other guys on the server). Then you might want to look for a2 Hosting (Had multiple problem with their server stability and their so called in housed developed TRASH cache plugin). And lastly, if you are looking for affording yet good server, then try Namecheap.

Jess

I've always recommended alphadoghosting.com. I've always received a response to my tickets within 10 mins and support is 24/7. No other issues ever. And i love dogs ;)
Completely agree about any EIG host, stay away unless you want headaches.