RECENT SALES POP-UP

Blz

Can we please get a decent reskin on this plugin ? Not trying to be rude but the notifications look horrible..Just have a look on your competitors and you'll understand what I mean.
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Future features to consider if possible.

Under MAIN SETTINGS -> DISPLAY OPTIONS. Please consider allowing us to provide the POST ID of posts or Pages that we don't want the ADD-ON (RECENT POPUP) to popup there.

Why? What if i am creating a SALES PAGE (landing page) as my promotion for a certain product or just want to collect their email address.

As a customer, while i'm watching a video or reading the contents; suddenly this RECENT POPUP feature popups. it distract me and i lost focus. And i click. So it brought me to the page of the products. Which probably i don't buy.

As a result, m prospect or customer got lost. Will not be interested what i put in my landing page.

Hope you guys get my point and consider this FEATURE. Just 1 box where we can provide the POST ID (comma separated like "2232, 3532,1123..." and so on).

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
How to adjust the width?
And would be nice to give it some round corners, and borders

Hello!

I'm afraid, but there are no such customization features you describe in the Recent Sales Pop-Up add-on, though you can select from built-in templates and customize its color and font.

chris37

Hello!

I'm afraid, but there are no such customization features you describe in the Recent Sales Pop-Up add-on, though you can select from built-in templates and customize its color and font.
I try to apply some css to recent sale pop-up but is very hard coding , please if you can add any css box in the customize area is gona be perfect.

Thank you