Recent Sales Pop-up +Woo (BETA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

idearian

I am glad to introduce our first add-on for AliDropship - Recent Sales Pop-up plugin.

This plugin shows recent orders placed on your store, providing your potential customers with shopping ideas and positive buying environment.

The plugin works both with original AliDropship plugin and its Woo version. However, it is a beta version for this moment and more testing needed. That's why I am asking you to help us with beta testing. Please PM me your AliDropship plugin license and I will send you a license for Recent Sales Pop-up plugin in return.

The plugin is attached to this post.

qUhK03U.png

umXZnwM.png
PM send

NKSIG

erm........where is the settings bit for the plugin? cos I don't see any options to customise settings etc??

NKSIG

Before spending time on that ... I'd just uninstall/delete it ... download a fresh copy of the plugin and try one more time. Maybe the plugin was corrupted during download.

that was the first thing I did.........not sure why I'm not seeing no options. I'll report back once I find out why.

jakey

I am note sure if this is the right place to ask for support. I download and installed the last sale plugin. However, it requires a license . I added that for my alidropship plugin but it says wrong data. How do I resolve this? Thanks.

First of all, I like to Thanks to Mr. Yaros and his team for great work and Support,
this plugin work like Charm but there is only one thing to change is display timing last option is a 30-second interval in every notification it should be lesser than 10 seconds
customer not going to wait for 30 seconds to see the notification proof we have to stop them on our store within 10 seconds of store load with showing sale proof notification.
this is my suggestion if you like please implement it in the plugin. @Yaros

Status
Not open for further replies.