Recent sales pop up, cross-sell add-ons

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

hope to get this plugin. how much it cost? any notification to all members after 2 weeks?
Yes, the news will be available on the forum. Besides, you will be notified via email.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi everyone,

Are these add-ons already available for everyone? Does anyone know?

I'm going through the plugin config guides and I can't manage to add the recent sales pop up nor the cross sell option. I have installed the Alidropship plugin, not the woo version. I don't see the same menu items they mention in the following link https://alidropship.com/codex/recent-sales-pop/

thanks,
Maria
Maria, please note that cross-sell option is built-in in the themes, there is no need to install any third-party plugins for these purposes. Products offered as cross-sell are displayed either at the bottom or on the right side of single product page (depending on the theme you have installed)

neeraj89

The upsell add-on will also be available in the short-term future. There will be three upsell types: on Add to Cart, on Proceed to Checkout and on Thank you page.
yes thats what we need. Thanks. can you tell us the approx release time. as we have been waiting for it since February. Thanks.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

yes thats what we need. Thanks. can you tell us the approx release time. as we have been waiting for it since February. Thanks.
The precise launch time is not available yet. But it won’t take that long.

neeraj89

Add-ons will be available for purchase soon, approx. in next 2 weeks.
hey @Yaros .. upsell addon will be paid one? I am so excited to use it, definitely can increase our sale by 30%-50%. i dont mind paying for it either.. Please release it this month. this is best time.:);)

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

hi, if now the plugin is available to purchase for wp?
It will be available for purchase very shortly. We will keep you updated. Thank you for your patience.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

hey @Yaros .. upsell addon will be paid one? I am so excited to use it, definitely can increase our sale by 30%-50%. i dont mind paying for it either.. Please release it this month. this is best time.:);)
Yes, the Upsell add-on will be a paid one. Recent Sales Pop-Up and Countdown Timer will be available for purchase this month. We are going to release Upsell in the short-term future as well.

Hi.
I see the demo for the plugin Recent Sales Pop-Up, but I See for the products and buyers are displayed all is not real, can for future update in order to have the options shown is the result of a real purchase on our website, so if any of our products are sold, will be automatically displayed through Recent Sales Pop-Up? Like WooCommerce Notification.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi.
I see the demo for the plugin Recent Sales Pop-Up, but I See for the products and buyers are displayed all is not real, can for future update in order to have the options shown is the result of a real purchase on our website, so if any of our products are sold, will be automatically displayed through Recent Sales Pop-Up? Like WooCommerce Notification.
Thanks for your suggestion, we'll take it into consideration.