Really? Still no feature to bulk order in Woocommerce plugin?

Dropseller2020

Hey guys,

First, great job with the software with Alidropship. My only issue that I am not understanding is, why is it taking so long for the bulk order feature to be available for Woocommerce with the Alidropship Woo plugin?

Id like to stick to Woocommerce for the various important features (ie: Wishlist, Cart compatibility with Woocommerce themes, features, etc) instead of going with Alidropship plugin. Going with Alidropship plugin forces me to abandon important ecommerce features mentioned. This also means that all Woocommerce theme features (such as cart, wishlist) have to be completely dropped, creating a less functional and pleasant experience for my website UI and customers. Seeing this has been asked for since 2017 (maybe even earlier), I dont understand why its still not offered, a priority, nor considered in a crucial update. If I have 100's or 1000's of orders a day, this will be a manual nightmare, which defeats the purpose of automated dropshipping...

Enov

I don't think this is simple to do, in a normal order you have to set shipping method, sometimes type address manually... But let's see!

Direct Webstore

If I have 100's or 1000's of orders a day, this will be a manual nightmare
Do you have "100s or 1000s of orders a day"?

If not, I'd worry about other things (blogs, videos, promotions etc) to improve my site so I DO receive 100s or 1000s of orders a day. ;)

I don't think this is simple to do, in a normal order you have to set shipping method, sometimes type address manually
My thoughts too.

automated dropshipping...
Some have taken that as complete 100% automation, which is a long way off. It would require A.I. A bit of human input is still needed.
Alidropship is, has always been and probably always will be SEMI automated. (The same as Oberlo and other dropshipping platforms) It's just that "semi-automated" doesn't look so good promotionally wise. lol

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Seeing this has been asked for since 2017 (maybe even earlier), I don't understand why its still not offered
Why not write to support@alidropship.com and ask them?

Maybe something in Woocommerce itself needs to be changed as well as changes in the AliWoo plugin and they can't do that. They don't have any control over Woocommerce.

That could also explain why the Original plugin does have bulk ordering ... because it has its own built-in e-com shopping system (Rather than Woo) and they have 100% control over it.

But I'm just guessing. Let us know what support says.

:)

Last edited:

lucasbrown

Yes, you are right that quick order woocommerce plugin has a lot of features and I have flat that you have taken a decision to stick with quick order woocommerce plugin. However, I have not used alidropship plugin yet. And yes I have read this guide, That quick order woocommerce plugin can Boost Conversions.