RE: Coming out with a niche

tan en wei

Hi, i am very excited in starting my drop shipping business using this plug in.

however i afraid that the niche i wanna do might be someone that done it before using this plugin.

anyone already know currently now what niche has been covered so we wont be competiting with each other. pls share!
thank you so much

Volodya

If you are dropshipping there will be always someone else who is selling same product. Doesnt matter if he is using this plugin or he is making the product. It is quite hard to come up with a niche that few ppl are targeting worldwide. BUT make good KW research, make good content, make your website look even more professional, make a blog with quality articles in it and install social rabbit (for example), make some high quality web2.0. Today saturation is zero, google and every customer is looking for high quality. Even in the most saturated niche there are still longtail keywords that can bring few thousand unique visitors per month from organic search. With quality content from mouth to mouth you will soon get even more. That is waht you should aim for... niche is important but even if it is too saturated just target long tail keyword with super low competition. The most important thing today is the content. With content you can build trust and comunity, The cheap prices you can come out on your own but after that the only thing that a customer is looking for is trust. I am super noob in drop shipping but Hell I am in the marketing for like 10 years already and know some things.

tan en wei

If you are dropshipping there will be always someone else who is selling same product. Doesnt matter if he is using this plugin or he is making the product. It is quite hard to come up with a niche that few ppl are targeting worldwide. BUT make good KW research, make good content, make your website look even more professional, make a blog with quality articles in it and install social rabbit (for example), make some high quality web2.0. Today saturation is zero, google and every customer is looking for high quality. Even in the most saturated niche there are still longtail keywords that can bring few thousand unique visitors per month from organic search. With quality content from mouth to mouth you will soon get even more. That is waht you should aim for... niche is important but even if it is too saturated just target long tail keyword with super low competition. The most important thing today is the content. With content you can build trust and comunity, The cheap prices you can come out on your own but after that the only thing that a customer is looking for is trust. I am super noob in drop shipping but Hell I am in the marketing for like 10 years already and know some things.
Thanks for the reply, totally agree on what you said. i shall go ahead and try out.

hunybuny2

In addition to what Volodya said above, I would suggest you to stick to one niche about which are most passionate. About which you have pretty good knowledge. Because that will later on help you promote your products and your sites. Also once you have good knowledge of the subject, you would be able to write truly engaging blog posts which wont look paid posts.
So, I suggest even before you start your keyword research, write down few niches which fulfills the criteria above. Then conduct keyword research on those niches and choose the best one as per your needs and requirements.