Raphael theme - How to enable rich drop down menu?

Hello, I am working on transitioning my site from the Dali theme to the Raphael theme, but can't find where the options are to create a rich sub-menu from the main navigation. How do I go about building that?

Second question, how can I center the main nav (and utility nav)?

1559167749299.png

Ekaterina Sayapina

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, I am working on transitioning my site from the Dali theme to the Raphael theme, but can't find where the options are to create a rich sub-menu from the main navigation. How do I go about building that?

Second question, how can I center the main nav (and utility nav)?

View attachment 9228
Hello,

You can manage your menus in WP => Appearance => Menus. Add your product categories and check Category menu in Display location. You can learn more in this guide. These are the only category-related settings.

Thank you! That guide is helpful. Two things I'd like to adjust, but that aren't mentioned in the guide:

1. how can I center or justify the menu items like in the theme demo? The menu items spread out across the full margins of the site instead of being left-justified. I want to do the same.

2. How can I edit the 'Subscribe to our Newsletter" block that's by default on the homepage? It's not in the general customization settings.

Thanks!

Mar

how can I center or justify the menu items like in the theme demo? The menu items spread out across the full margins of the site instead of being left-justified. I want to do the same.
Not everything is in the guide. You need to add CSS codes to get what you want.

Ekaterina Sayapina

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

Please add these pieces of code to Customization => Head:

For Top Menu:
.desktop-top-panel .top-right, .desktop-top-panel>div {
justify-content: center;
}

For the Main menu bar:
.categories-menu-line{
display: flex;
}

For the drop-down menu:
.box-menu .menu>ul>li {
text-align: center;
}

Hello,

Please add these pieces of code to Customization => Head:

For Top Menu:
.desktop-top-panel .top-right, .desktop-top-panel>div {
}

For the Main menu bar:
.categories-menu-line{
display: flex;
}

For the drop-down menu:
.box-menu .menu>ul>li {
text-align: center;
}
I added that to the CSS part of Customization >> Head and nothing changed. Any other ideas?