Question about Dropshipping products ...

agentquasar

Hi, I'm not new to digital marketing but am very new to dropshipping. ..

So I set up a new store using woocommerce a few months ago, connected payment and didn't do anything except SEO and then left it there.

Suddenly, I have some sales. So I went to Aliexpress to order the goods, and have them deliver it to my customers, and did this one by one.

My question is: Is there a way to automate this process other than outsourcing this part to a VA? I don't want to go the VA route because I've heard some stories of VA stealing your niche and products. From what I think, I don't think there's a way to automate the buying process at Aliexpress, other than doing it manually?

What about those with thousands of sales ever month - what are you guys doing to streamline this and free up your time?

I thank you in advance for your input.

Luckydude

Little question: Do you use the alidropship-Plugin?

As far as I know, it is possible to send an order directly from the WP Backend using this plugin.
It's faster because it transfers info like address and product directly to Aliexpress. But as I don't use the plugin I can't confirm.
If it works though I'll buy the plugin next time for sure

jubran

With the plugin, you'll be able to simply press automatically order and it will open a tab, fill the information and you'll only have to then click confirm order on Aliexpress (to pay). But you need to do that 1 by one.

Luckydude

With the plugin, you'll be able to simply press automatically order and it will open a tab, fill the information and you'll only have to then click confirm order on Aliexpress (to pay). But you need to do that 1 by one.

glad to hear that, it saves a lot of time