PROMO BANNER

Ok, But why you highlighted point number 03 where mentioned is "schedule your marketing for a Year" ?

I have purchased just because of this feature to reduce my work but now you are saying we have to manually activate the banner so what is the use of schedule timer ?

Kindly check the attached snapshot and explain what is the meaning of this highlighted words ?

Attachments

• PromoBanner.jpg
    PromoBanner.jpg
    360.7 KB · Views: 15

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, But why you highlighted point number 03 where mentioned is "schedule your marketing for a Year" ?

I have purchased just because of this feature to reduce my work but now you are saying we have to manually activate the banner so what is the use of schedule timer ?

Kindly check the attached snapshot and explain what is the meaning of this highlighted words ?
That schedule is supposed to be used only for one Banner at once. Let say, you have a campaign which should last only several days or several months and not more. So, you might need this feature and to set your Banner to exact timing and as soon as your campaign ends, the Banner will deactivate as well.

That schedule is supposed to be used only for one Banner at once. Let say, you have a campaign which should last only several days or several months and not more. So, you might need this feature and to set your Banner to exact timing and as soon as your campaign ends, the Banner will deactivate as well.

But this point is not mentioned in plugin features. As per given there we can schedule for a year so it's indicating we can schedule all banner and all will work in series like another banner will activate once finish the first one.

As a user i request you kindly improve this feature which can really help and will minimize the time. Once finish the one banner then another banner should be automatically activate as per schedule timer.

Thanks

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
But this point is not mentioned in plugin features. As per given there we can schedule for a year so it's indicating we can schedule all banner and all will work in series like another banner will activate once finish the first one.

As a user i request you kindly improve this feature which can really help and will minimize the time. Once finish the one banner then another banner should be automatically activate as per schedule timer.

Thanks
We have taken your suggestion into account and the improved schedule feature is to be added to our Promo Banner add-on in its next update.

Enov

Hello, if you can add please a feature once banner closed by visitor, it no more shows for him (cookie key reminder).

tpnomore

any way to add a subscription option to the click here button?

I am using hustle forms, which allows me to tie the popup to a css element click however when calling out element "pb-bar-action" it is not working

Is there another identifier I am missing for the click here button or perhaps another method I could use?

It would be amazing to be able to have a subscribe CTA in the top banner

thank you

Radana

We spend a lot of time figuring out how our competitors are advertising their products so we can copy them and improve upon them. This can be confusing, especially when it comes to SEO. Advertising is not an easy job. The stakes are very high, and it is often held on the tightest leash of anyone in the business. After all, your company's reputation is on the line. If you screw up with advertising, everyone in your industry will know about it and pass it along to try to get you fired. The best method nowadays for advertising is using promo banners.

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Nah. They copy me. Some of us are creative and original .. some of us have to be. Otherwise, there'd be nobody to copy ... lol :)

RichardSmithe

Publicity is the most important part of an online store, especially for an upcoming one. Most publicity should be before the start of the promotions or the sales period. There are organizations and companies like atwix.com which are helping upcoming online stores and businesses or the ones who are struggling. My brother was part of this organization as a part-time job, and he helped online shops which required a remake of their online page. They are able to help with the site code issues or give advice about a marketing campaign if needed.

Last edited: