PROMO BANNER

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
#1

Get a bump in conversions with the “Promo Banner” add-on! Inform your webstore visitors about your news and hot offers with the help of a catchy banner. Enjoy this effective and simple solution for your business!

img_1.jpg
img_2.jpg

img_3.jpg




img_4.jpg



Promo Banner - Dropshipping business with AliExpress 2019-03-05 17-39-28.png
US $19​
 

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
#2
I was expecting it would be free............. :(
But you guy are doing excellent work and helping ecommerce/dropshippers a lot, so that we can only focus on sales rather on coding or plugins etc.
My suggestion decreases the prices of this plugin will increase the sale of it.
 
#9
is there a php 7.3 version of this plugin yet? I am updating my site and get an error for this plugin as well as enhanced google analytics
 
#11
HI dev team, please add a classic email optin function to this plugin, I somehow bought it without reading the features expecting it to be there since it was advertised as get more leads, and this option was already present on other domains :(
 
Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Well-Known Member
#12
is there a php 7.3 version of this plugin yet? I am updating my site and get an error for this plugin as well as enhanced google analytics
PHP 7.3 is too new. Wait a year. Other plugins have had problems with it too including Social Rabbit and Aliwoo. I bet there are many Wordpress plugins having problems with it.

PHP 7.2 is fine. You wouldn't even notice the difference in performance between 7.2 and 7.3 it's so small.

Just switch back to PHP 7.2 and be happy :)
 
#13
Getting pretty much disappointed, still no email opt-in, which sounds pretty much as a basic, I am pretty much frustrated since it is sold and advertised as "Get more LEADS and sales", which was the reason of my purchase. I would like to get what I paid for, besides some extra fancy features that no one is using tbh...

What makes me even sadder is that this function is available for your own project(s) using the same plugin for weeks already, how about giving everyone the same product while it is not spammed to death everywhere?

@Dimitriy Strekalov
 
Last edited:
#15
Yea obviously, I've seen the feature live before even purchasing it, and the main ad banner for this product is stating leads, so what's the point to go deeper into the product description since it was the only reason I wanted it. Anyway, even if I did, it is stating leads, so I am right.

Looks like asking for what we pay for is too much around.

Btw what's the point of your post? Still camping this forum working on your post count? I mean, what's the point answering every single thread around by adding your salty touch, are you looking for a job buddy, if not you might need to get a life, I mean a real one, not a dropshipped one ;)

Welcome on my ignore list; pls don't eat your keyboard, it might hurts.
 

Direct Webstore

Well-Known Member
#16
Welcome on my ignore list; pls don't eat your keyboard, it might hurts.
Such a sensitive and humourless little petal. My apologies if your feelings were hurt.

what's the point answering every single thread
For 98% of the time it's to help people. That's the main point. For the other 2% it's to make a joke or troll idiots. I'm only human. lol

But because I have do have so many posts (as you have obviously checked for some strange reason), those 2% of several thousand posts spanning over two years may seem like a lot to people bad at math, percentages ....... and reading.

Lighten up, get a sense of humour and smile mate. It was just a joke.

;)
 
Last edited:
#17
Serait-il possible de mettre différentes bannières sur leur site Web, sur la page d'accueil et l'autre sur les pages de produits? Merci
 
#19
There is any option to activate 2 or more banner schedule once for a year ?

As I am trying to scheduling 2 banners but second banner is not activating according to schedule timer, Why ?
 
Top