Products were uploaded without images

milodon

Good afternoon.

I am from Chile and I hope someone can help me with importing product images. I have AliDropship Woo 1.6.4.2 plugin, WordPress 5.3 and WooCommerce 3.8.1

I’m importing products from Opera or Google Chrome AliDropship 2.7.15.15 extension, because AliDropship Woo only allows to import English texts and I need to do it in Spanish.

Until 2 days ago everything worked well importing images to my server (PHP 7.3.12 post max size 100 MB), and suddenly stopped working.

I imported about 400 products and without making any changes or updates, products were uploaded without images, with call url directly to ali's website.

However, if I import reviews with images or import products directly with AliDropship Woo, the images load perfectly on my server.

Anyone knows what may be going on, someone has the same problem or something is wrong with AliDropship browser extension?

Thanks a lot

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    12.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 2.png
    2.png
    44.6 KB · Views: 6

iDan

happend to me too, last week, the moment i upgraded to 1.6.4.2.
also, check your top admin panel, does it say if "images are being imported"? if so, how many?

i downgraded to 1.6.4, and that solved THIS issue for new imports (images are being imported),
but the images are being imported was stuck for days because of ver 1.6.4.2,
untill my host solved it for me somehow, today, after complaining to me about my CPU usage lately.

so basicly i suggest you downgrade to 1.6.4 or 1.6.4.1, import a new item and check if that solves this issue.

milodon

Thank you iDan. I will try but I can´t find easylly others versions. I'll let you know if I can solve.

Best regars

iDan

Thank you iDan. I will try but I can´t find easylly others versions. I'll let you know if I can solve.

Best regars

use the search button bro.
seriously, guys, use the search button. its there for a reason. if this search button fails you - go google.

https://forum.alidropship.com/searc...&t=post&c[child_nodes]=1&c[nodes][0]=4&o=date

ver 1.6.4:

https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/alidropship-woo-plugin-ver-1-6-4-update.15125/

ver 1.6.3.2:
https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/alidropship-woo-plugin-ver-1-6-3-2-update.15105/

milodon

Dear iDan:

Thanks for your answers. Thanks for the irony too. I fully understand that many people ask before using the search engine but I, when I ask, it is because I have been using the search engine for at least 5 days to find answers and I have noticed that Ali hides his support and downloads quite well, all or almost everything always takes you to the same FAQ or to the page to buy the plugin.

I finally found the version you recommended. The truth is that I did not delay so much, although I never said that I would not find her.

I disabled all other plugins, uninstalled Ali, deleted cache and other things and reinstalled Ali. I tried to download the images with the different variables separately and there is no case. It did not work. In all the options the process of uploading the images reaches 100% but does not decrease the amount of images to be imported, except with the option "images of variations" that I left working all night and today has dawned processing but at 0% , without any progress. I see that it processes but does not upload the images. I have 9308 pending images.

Last night I talked to the hosting company and everything is fine, we even upload "post max size" to 512 Mb. I can't think of any more options.

Thanks for your help

iDan

I have 9308 pending images.
Thanks for your help

Holy F*** Moses. 9308 images pending to be imported. thats insane!!!

i had only 3 images being imported for few days, and my cpu was sky rocketing. holy fking hell!

holy cow man..
Send email to Support@alidropship.com, i realy hope they can help you solve this problem asap.

i think you are confusing us, i think i am the one with the complaining host (interserver). and i only had 3 images stuck for few days.

milodon

Dear Sea:

That amount of pending images came together because I was importing packages of 50 products with all their images and when I noticed that they were getting stuck, I already had about 150 products that entered without the images. The rest has been accumulating because every time I try to solve the problem I try to import from the AliDropship Woo plugin and then from the aliexpress website with the AliDropship extension, both with Opera and Chrome, for several days and Images are attached as I try to solve the problem, obviously leaving the last alternative to erase everything because customizing in Spanish is much more difficult than doing it in English.

My hosting provider cannot complain because the company is mine and the server has sufficient resources.

Ali = AliDropship Woo plugin

I will keep trying.

Thank you

milodon

Dear iDan:

Thanks friend. I have a doubt:

If you had a store of about 500 products and each product has 15 images, then it is not a large quantity. Obviously all the images stuck is a lot, but upload 3 images in several days and stress your cpu, so how many months would it take to make a catalog? It happens that the images get stuck in the server queue every time I do a test to solve it.

I appreciate your comments and help. I already sent an email to support but this was the response I received:

"Hello, I recommend importing via Google Chrome browser as the extension works properly only there. You can also import in Spanish via Chrome, you need to select Spanish language on AliExpress before importing and then start to import."

Well, I will keep trying. Otherwise I will have to erase everything. I will tell you how I finished everything.

Thank you very much

iDan

I already sent an email to support but this was the response I received:

"Hello, I recommend importing via Google Chrome browser as the extension works properly only there. You can also import in Spanish via Chrome, you need to select Spanish language on AliExpress before importing and then start to import."

Well, I will keep trying. Otherwise I will have to erase everything. I will tell you how I finished everything.

that is unacceptable response. it happens on google chrome aswell, and it begun only with latest update (atleast for me).
they cant blame it on the browser without even checking and testing things out.

my problem (same problem) is solved after downgrading to 1.6.4, i can completely import now and nothing get stuck, not even for 5 minutes.
and im not even using chrome at the moment, but opera.
i imported 15 products yesterday, and 5 today, nothing got stuck. everything is smooth.

but when i had stuck images being imported, i couldn't import even with 1.6.4, it just didnt digest them.
something at 1.6.4.2 makes the import stuck while it keeps trying to unsuccessfully import the items required.

so my suggest to you for now is to try and downgrade to 1.6.4, and don't import anything.
write how many images are stuck in there now, and check in the morning if the number has decreases.
hopefully it will.
if it does, simply don't touch it and give it some time to reach 0, then try to import with 1.6.4 or whatever stable version at that time might be.

it might take weeks, honestly, but start with 24 hours and see how it goes.

@Yaros i may sound a little rude, but may i ask what do people need to do in order to get real support around here?
people are spending time building shops and relying on you guys with their bussinesses.
you cant simply blame the browser without checking things out.

i may be over reacting, but its only because i know how frustrating this problem is, and i only had 3 images stuck - for godarn days.

and we dont even know the reason yet, i might be wrong speculating its alidropship fault on 1.6.4.2, but without checking things out accurately, that is most likely the reason behind this sudden issue.

milodon

Thank you very much my friend for your answers and empathy. Yesterday I lowered the version to 1.6.4 but the problem is not resolved. I left the server working all night and did not load a single image.

The truth is that from what I've seen all this last time (about 3 months), for alidropship developers, the product that really interests them is Alidropship plugin but I don't see that Alidropship Woo worries them much and less to the Spanish market. All the FAQ and support are in English and where you click, the answers are simple and the same, and almost everything is for Alidropship and not for woo. This plugin is really in betavstatus and has conflicts with many other plugins and their processes, as well as cost and margin formulas are rudimentary. For me, no process is very reliable, in fact, I have been trying to understand its margin process for months and I still do not understand it or it has logic, sometimes it takes the normal value from the supplier and other times the offer prices, if I want to make a discount, take the value from supplier, add the amount of the discount and then discount it in my store.

I think, finally, I will ask to my administrator to remove the server queue, I will remove all the products from my store and start from the beginning importing in English from woo (that is, I will have to do what they want, which is to sell me downloads ) or even from a shopmaster that works much better and has a great way to handle prices. I changed because with Ali I could import in Spanish.

This is life

milodon

Dear Mar:

I already lost hope of solving my problem.

Please, I just need to know how I delete the request from the images to see if I can solve the problem in part. I have more than 9000 images queued and I have no way to eliminate that request.

Thanks

Attachments

• pymes.png
    pymes.png
    6.8 KB · Views: 10

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Dear Mar:

I already lost hope of solving my problem.

Please, I just need to know how I delete the request from the images to see if I can solve the problem in part. I have more than 9000 images queued and I have no way to eliminate that request.

Thanks
I've asked our support to send me your details - I will check your issue!

milodon

Thank you very much Victoria. Thank you iDan

I wonder if these Google Chrome warnings would have something to do with the problem:

Best regards

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    21.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 2.png
    2.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 3.png
    3.png
    28.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 4.png
    4.png
    55.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 5.png
    5.png
    114.9 KB · Views: 8

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Guys, this issue will be solved after plugin's update - on Monday.
To complete images import you will need to re-authorize at the extension (after plugin's update) and import 1 product. After that wait while all images will be imported.

iDan

that is a much better response than blaming chrome browser.

Thank you Victoria for taking your time to check it out, and push for a fix. highly appreciated.