Products Republishing Automatically from Draft Folder

Good day, I have recently decided to do an update on the product on my website. With the lower traffic during the COVID-19 outbreak, it gives me the perfect time to do it. The issue I’m having is product that I’ve put into the “Draft” status seems to republish itself overnight. This is creating a problem as it’s mixing product I’ve intentionally published with products I’ve yet to deal with. This issue has happened two nights in a row now.

I have my AliDropship plugin set for automatic daily updates of the products, and it may have something to do with this, but I don’t see why it would pull something out of draft. Any products sitting under the Trash Bin don’t seem to be affected. Today I tried something different by putting these products I want to edit in to “Pending Review”, we’ll see tomorrow if the outcome is the same.

Has anyone else ever experienced this issue? If so, how did you deal with it and did you ever figure out what causes it?

Mar

Good day, I have recently decided to do an update on the product on my website. With the lower traffic during the COVID-19 outbreak, it gives me the perfect time to do it. The issue I’m having is product that I’ve put into the “Draft” status seems to republish itself overnight. This is creating a problem as it’s mixing product I’ve intentionally published with products I’ve yet to deal with. This issue has happened two nights in a row now.

I have my AliDropship plugin set for automatic daily updates of the products, and it may have something to do with this, but I don’t see why it would pull something out of draft. Any products sitting under the Trash Bin don’t seem to be affected. Today I tried something different by putting these products I want to edit in to “Pending Review”, we’ll see tomorrow if the outcome is the same.

Has anyone else ever experienced this issue? If so, how did you deal with it and did you ever figure out what causes it?
At my end, it is the products in the Import list that are published by itself. It is very bad, since it showing messages from seller that should be removed. About products in the draft folder, it is the opposite at my end and I have posted a thread about it, https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/products-in-draft-folder.15705/#post-72092. Some previously not available anymore are again available and I'll have to publish it manually which is not practical if you have a thousand products in the folder to check one by one. I have posted the thread a few days ago. Don't hear a word about it yet from the support team, as if the thread is invisible.