gadron

I am currently in the final stages before building a professional online store, which will import products using the “dropshipping” method.
It is currently planned that the site will be built in a wocommerce system, with the “Alidropship”.
The plan is to importtens of thousands (and more) of products to the store.
The problem is that the “Alidropship Woo” plugin that adapted for wocommerce only supports up to 500 products.
The version of the “Alidropship” original plugin for WordPress (without wocommerce) supports 10,000 products or more, but it is critical that the site builds on wocommerce since I am interested in installing additional plugins for wocommerce in the future.
What should I do?

What is the recommended way to import an unlimited dropshipping products to woocommerce store?

I would be very grateful for your help.

daniel-97

Yes you can use Alidropship Woo for websites over 1000+ products. The problem is about CPU usage and high database load.

I believe @Mar is using Woo and that website has over 1500+ products, still doing fine

gadron

Yes you can use Alidropship Woo for websites over 1000+ products. The problem is about CPU usage and high database load.

I believe @Mar is using Woo and that website has over 1500+ products, still doing fine

And what might happen if I upload tens of thousands of products with Alidropship Woo?

daniel-97

Depends on your hosting and your database. But if you have enough space, nothing can go wrong

chris37

And what might happen if I upload tens of thousands of products with Alidropship Woo?
Is not about space with woo is about cpu power, if you have enough you can upload as much you like...
Again is not an easy task ..you gona need months for you upload so many products with correct discreption and image.

Better you have more realistic target ,300 product for example is a good start.