Product Variations and Automatic Orders

veronica

Hello,

I have a couple of doubts about alidropship.

I have imported some products from Aliexpress and I have noticed that when the variations are added into my store, each time that I click on the variations it redirects me to Aliexpress supplier's store, so, how can I remove the links added to the variations?

On the other hand, I would like to know how can I make automatic orders? I mean, when a client purchases from my store, how can I immediately make the order to my supplier?

Thank you so much in advance for your help.

Mar

I have imported some products from Aliexpress and I have noticed that when the variations are added into my store, each time that I click on the variations it redirects me to Aliexpress supplier's store, so, how can I remove the links added to the variations?
I know product images with inks to AliExpress, but I haven't heard it in variations. Anyway, try adding this CSS codes to to your site's Additional CSS. This are the codes added to remove AliExpress links in product images.

.product-content .tab-content a {
display: none;
}
visibility: hidden;
}
padding: 0 10px;
overflow: hidden;
position: absolute;
top: -9999px;
left: -9999px;
}
On the other hand, I would like to know how can I make automatic orders? I mean, when a client purchases from my store, how can I immediately make the order to my supplier?
Go to Admin>WooCommerce>Orders, open the order and click Place order automatically in the top right corner of the page. To avail AliExpress buyer protection, you don't order directly to the supplier.

1580798069195.png

veronica

Thank you so much for your both answers.

What I mean with “links in variations” is that for example, let’s talk about a bracelet. There are 10 different colors of that bracelet, then when a person clicks on the different images to see each color, instead of just showing the photo with the price, it takes you to AliExpress when you press the red bracelet, the green bracelet, the blue one, etc etc. That’s what I mean with variations or attributes. Not all products do that, but I have had deleted some products for that reason.

Where should I add the code that you sent? (I don’t have woo commerce, I have the original alidropship plugin.)

Once again thank you so much.

Mar

Where should I add the code that you sent? (I don’t have woo commerce, I have the original alidropship plugin.)
Additional CSS is wordpress, so it should be the same, the original or the woo version. Login to admin page and click Appearance>Customize>Additional CSS and add the CSS code. It may not work but it will not do harm.

1580822646199.png

1580822884986.png

veronica

Hello, I have already added the css code to my platform but links to aliexpress are still in some products that I publish. I really don't know what to do with those products redirecting to alixpress. Could you please help me?

Mar

Hello, I have already added the css code to my platform but links to aliexpress are still in some products that I publish. I really don't know what to do with those products redirecting to alixpress. Could you please help me?
In edit mode, when you click on variations and expand, you should see this link. I don't see the field in woocommerce version and I haven't come across this issue.

SauDev

Hello @Mar I am facing the same issue with multiple products, you can see in the screenshot below that even after applying the CSS and publishing the page the links are still there!!

My problem is I have imported various products and now I have to go to each product and check if there is any links so if there was an easier fix that would be very helpful.

Screen Shot 2020-07-21 at 8.22.36 AM.png
**Note: I'm using the original plugin
And thank you in advance