Product Variation Images

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator

basslion

It seems to me that importing of images is kind of random. sometimes you will get all images and thumbnails (this has never happened to me yet though) and sometimes you will get no variant thumbnails at all (happens to me all the time) and sometimes main images are missing (sometimes it gets2 out of 6, sometimes it gets 4 out of 6). its completely random for me and very frustrating. Images to be imported has always remained at : 0 at all times. i hve never seen a number there above 0. Either i am doing something wrong or there is a bug, but Victoria seems to make it work on my site each and every time without issue.

basslion

My "Images to be imported" always sits at 0 even though they are not fully importing. @basslion how did you resolve this for your site?

I was using Chrome browser and i had AdBlocker extension enabled on my site. It seemed to be blocking operations. Do you have an adblocker enabled on your browser? If so, disable it and try to import again. Also click the alidropship icon top right of your browser and you should see your site url with option to delete and a field that says Website [Add]. make sure your website url is listed there and there should be only one entry.

I don't have adblocker but in the Alidropship extension there is my site url and well as this "chrome-extension://jlnhdnbbikjkdejminhdpmejldiapdgn" but I assume this is necessary for the extension to work?

basslion

Yes it is.

You say your site URL is showing? Only one instance and is there a red dot or green dot next to it?