Product variation customization request.

RasAlGhul

Hello,
is there anyway, we can minimize the border and text size of product variation smaller on a single product page view?

see screenshot: 2018-11-29_18-49-19.png

Kindly send me the css code for this.

a_abbasi

I didnt like this one too, therefore i have added size variation in dropdown menu... for color, images and for sizes, it will be dropdown menu

a_abbasi

If you wanna try dropdown, go to attributes, expand all, in sizes select Display Product Variations in dropdown,,, save it and update product...

RasAlGhul

Will someone from alidropship team see my message and help me with the necessary css codes please? I have also contacted you directly and no answer. It's been more then 3 days.

Kindly response ASAP.
Thanks

RasAlGhul

It is
Hello, dear client! You can order the Custom Development service for that. Please order the service directly or contact our support team via live-chat on our site or by e-mail - support@alidropship.com.
It is supposed to be a very simple code, just to minimize the border width and also there is a provision for putting the css in your plugin. Why should i hire your team for this? Isn't it part of your lifetime support?

Kindly send the code to make the changes ASAP.

Thanks

Christina

Administrator
It is

It is supposed to be a very simple code, just to minimize the border width and also there is a provision for putting the css in your plugin. Why should i hire your team for this? Isn't it part of your lifetime support?

Kindly send the code to make the changes ASAP.

Thanks

Customizing the third-party themes is not a part of our lifetime support.

RasAlGhul

Customizing the third-party themes is not a part of our lifetime support.
FYI, this feature is given by your plugin only and it has nothing to do with the theme, apart from taking default font. Also there are options given by your plugin to customize the variation's look. And there is a place to put custom CSS to make necessary changes. Please see the screenshot:

2018-12-04_15-11-09.png

I just need the code for minimizing the border width. Hope you understand.

Thanks