Product Thumbnail Image Variations in shopping cart

I want to talk about the product image variation, actually when a user order a product and select the color variation, in the shopping cart will add the product with the main thumbnail.

Let me explain this better, so if that specific product have as main thumbnail a black tshirt and a user select the red variation of the product, in the shopping cart is displaying the black tshirt because is the main thumbnail image of the product instead of the red one, all this is very very confusing for users, there is a way to fix this problem ?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I want to talk about the product image variation, actually when a user order a product and select the color variation, in the shopping cart will add the product with the main thumbnail.

Let me explain this better, so if that specific product have as main thumbnail a black tshirt and a user select the red variation of the product, in the shopping cart is displaying the black tshirt because is the main thumbnail image of the product instead of the red one, all this is very very confusing for users, there is a way to fix this problem ?
I will put forward this suggestion. Your feedback is appreciated!

I will put forward this suggestion. Your feedback is appreciated!

Thanks a lot, i just suggesting this because even when you order on mobile phone and you select color red, will pop up the main image in this case the black one, and this is so confusing that in abbandoned cart people adds many times the same product thinking is the wrong one, and then they leave the cart.

Thanks a lot hope you will solve this soon as possible :)